Amberstone's Diary

I am a little worried about putting the weight back on after vlcd as this was my first time and there are a few stories on here when people put all of it back on and more. Hopefully if I carry on calorie counting for a couple of months should keep things under control.

Anyway.. good to have you back and hope the Paddys day went ok. Had a couple of Irish friends with severe headache on Thursday.. :D

Kat

Hey Kat,

Thanks to you too for your messages, good to be back :)

Oh dont worry about putting on the weight, hubby lost 3 stone when few years ago on it too and kept it offf, he just is very active ( which you are) and watches what he eats, hes actually now doing WW with me, bless him!

Im sorry ive not been over to your diary, its really mental, but ill have a peek tomorrow and comment.

Amber

Hi Amber. Lovely diary - really enjoyed it. I did WW years ago and got to target but I only had 2 stone to lose in those days. Its a great programme the first time you do it - especially if you find a nice group. Restarted about 4 times since then but its never clicked like the first time.

Good luck. XX

Right ... ive been so busy with work, ive not been on here posting!
So for today a brief catch up and sorry for abandoning ship, but the good news is i have not fallen overboard! Yay!

I think my WW meetings are going so well that ive been motivated enough to keep going there, but i do miss you guys and will try catching up on diarys over the weekend... anyone who remembers me, feel free to say hi and give me a brief update to make life easier :) but none the less ill catch up either way :)

Hubby joined WW too and reached his goal weight a few weeks ago.. he lost in total 1.5 stone, but there was nothing on him to loose! Hes also a fitness freak so is trying to keep weight on now! (oh to have that problem! chuckles)...

I am really enjoying WW its slow! but its steady and all in the right direction only last week did i ever stay the same and not lose weight out of 11 weeks!! :)) No yo yo ing which is good, to be honest i dont even feel like im on a diet.

This is without drinking water ( i drink none at all now since of CD and I used to give out to you NAJH lol .. oh how the tables have turned...
This is without also doing exercise, not a thing!

Phase two now after this week (im finished my 12 week tracker book) next Wed will be to add in exercise and water for 12 weeks and see how better my results can be... a little 24 week experiment in 2 parts.... at least thats what im telling myself, to be honest ive just been lazy but ill pull the finger out :)

Woo hoo.. good to be back :)

10.03.2010 21st 07lbs
24.03.2010 20st 12lbs (9lbs down)
31.03.2010 20st 11.5lbs (9.5lbs down)
07.04.2001 20st 10lbs ( 11lbs down)
14.04.2010 20st 7.5lbs ( 13.5lbs down)
21.04.2010 20st 7lbs (14lbs down)
28.04.2010 20st 4.5 lbs (16.5lbs down)
05.05.2010 20st 2.4 lbs (18.5lbs down)
12.05.2010 20st 1.5lbs (19.5lbs down)
19.05.2010 20st 1.5lbs (19.5lbs down)
26.05.2010... weigh in tonight.

Hi Amber. Lovely diary - really enjoyed it. I did WW years ago and got to target but I only had 2 stone to lose in those days. Its a great programme the first time you do it - especially if you find a nice group. Restarted about 4 times since then but its never clicked like the first time.

Good luck. XX

Hi Judith

Thanks for your kind words :) Its just my ramblings mostly and its been slack for last few months, how are you getting on, i understand about it clicking the first time, that was like me on cambridge, i feel WW is clicking for me now - enjoying it actually.

Amber

Ask as many questions as you like, if I can help, I would be really happy if I thought I may be helping someone out, but all of us at the WW sub-forum are all happy to help when it's needed... Everyone seems to have a degree in certain parts of the plan :)

Thanks NAJH
Hope your keeping well, love your pics! Look amazing
Whats new with you?
Also were about this this WW sub forum? Ill pop over... *gets out her cyber map*

Amber

Ps: lost 3.5 lbs last night , was very happy with that, especially as last week was my standstill week, the first time i hadnt gone down, so im glad i didnt lose motivation and stuck with it :) shows it all balances out.

Amber

I cannot believe you have stopped drinking water :8855: - Right, I think it's time to get my wagging finger out and give you a few words in your shell like :D

We are all in the Weight Loss Diary Section, it's a very friendly group in there, all encouraging and supporting each other. If you wanted to, you could request that this diary was moved over to there so that you don't have to start a new one, or just stay where you are :)
\

Morning, i knew youd love that, oh the irony, how the world turns... sweet justice for all the tourmenting i gave you about water.. chuckles... but im back on track.. 1ltr of the lovely stuff yesterday and today will try for 2 :)

Interesting idea about moving the diary... where and who do i ask?

I peeked over at the WW thread and the groups... im probably still waiting with my hand up to be picked... chuckles.. oh the memories of childhood... just kidding.. i was actually good at spots and fiercly competitve so always god picked in the upper quartiles of people lol...

Congrats on your 50lbs! Impressive... 2 more lbs hopefully next Wed WI and im at 25 and half weigh there :) (yes.. pun inteded on the weigh heheeh)

Amber

Right, well ive done it, ive gone to the dark side, err light ... and put in a move request for my diary to go to the WW diary section ....

Weekend was a good one, nice to relax and such but the days fly quickly and here i find myself on Monday again back in work and college tonight too, its amazing how quick the weeks fly by and Weigh In comes round each time, im thinking this is a good thing :)

Saturday night I went out with hubbys parents for dinner i didnt really point my dinner but i guesstimated and was good for the whole day otherwise :)
breaded mushrooms with garlic mayo, turkey and ham (skipped the potatoes) and pavlova no cream with fresh fruit! hahaa.. i think my whole days points were in this meal, but heck was it nice :))

Amber

Tough time in work, not been on last few days and working all hours under the sun so not much time to write/update.

WI last night was good lost 2lbs which brings me up to 25lbs loss over my 1st 12 weeks, happy with that, half way to 50lbs! :)

Hope everyone is keeping well

Pray for me while i drive home form owrk now at 10.30pm (been in since 7am no breaks -argh, there goes working time out the window :) hehe... im feeling like a zombie and i may crash... lol

Nighty nite.

Amber

Ps: First post over here on the WW diary section :))

:D welcome to the diary section
and well done on your 2lb loss

Thanks Kally :)

Gawd, roll on the weekend... back to work for me, hi ho hi ho hi ho...

I brought an employee into a meeting this morning and well, i had a feeling I had done his meeting already (im meeting with alot of employees over downsizing in the organisaition (no pun)) .
Turns out, I had, but he sat there for 5 mins and didnt tell me! laughing.... until i said, "i met with you already yesterday didnt i?"... my long hours this week are seriously taking their strain on my head

Anyhow, no rest for the wicked, back to work...

Amber

hey amber! long time no speak lady! seems like you're still doing great! well im back and doing my diary again!! yay for weightloss! hope you're well mrs :) x

hey amber! long time no speak lady! seems like you're still doing great! well im back and doing my diary again!! yay for weightloss! hope you're well mrs :) x

Hi Clairem

Thanks a mil :) Im going to start into my diary again, i moved it, then forgot to write into it *laughing* typical...

Well i am still on track and going to my WW meetings, i have to say I adore my leader, shes amazing, and so funny really makes it enjoyable :)

I went to Egypt for 2 week all inclusive holiday lol.. you can imagine i booked it before i was truely commited to weight loss , but saying that i ate sensible but enjoyed myself.. pointed everything even though i was guessing and it looked like i was having 50 pts at least a day! lol.. but i only put on 3.5lbs over 3 weeks when i then got back to WW meeting.

I was right back on track then maybe 10 days before WI and lost 3lbs, but then last weeks WI i only lost 0.5lbs and then last nights WI i STS, which means ive had two weeks really of nothing!

Im begiing to panic - is my body now on a go slow?

Ive tried to analyse it and im going to do a week of 3 things to see what difference it makes...

1. Drink Water ( i have stopped drinking again NAJH!! laughing, give out to me i know!) So 2.5 lts a day.

2. Do 10 mins kettlebell execise section each evening (although only 10 mins, its total body work out and im exhausted and stiff afterwards)... Little each day and try build it up later.

3. Redunce my points by 1 this week. Im not due to go down 1 point until i lose another 11 lbs but i feel like i want to do it now and hopefully loss be quicker.

Ill start reading diarys again, as i do miss this, who else will listen to my constant ramblings lol...

ps: I cant believe Big Brother is over tomorrow FOR EVER!!! *cries*

Amber

Hello!!
Look how much weight you have lost??!!
You have done fab mrs, a lot better than me!
Keep it up hun :D

xx

How strange! I was only thinking about you today and hoping you were ok... And you're here, you're hereeeeee! :p

Lovely to see you back chicki. xxx

Awwww - thanks hun, i was thinking about you too over in the teams section! lol as i havent seen ya post and here YOU are.. here YOU are hehehehe ... hugs...

Hello!!
Look how much weight you have lost??!!
You have done fab mrs, a lot better than me!
Keep it up hun :D

xx

Doodle - how lovely of you to post to me too..

seriously you three ladies are very motivating and kind to include me - claire, doodle and Najh... ill have to take a break later in work today and read up on all your diaries...

I was a bit bad last night... lol and went over points by 3... but ive cut those 3 back out today and have my menu for the day planned i find that helps when i feel i have less points hehehe...

But yes back to being bad... i had those yummy approx 12g merangues (check spelling im currnetly to lazy) and i brought the box in , theres 8 in the box so 4 points in total for the lot lol i ate the whole 4 while watching new american next top model ( oh the irony! lol) ended up with chalk marks and white flakes of yummyness down my chin and chest lol... seriously bridget jones episode, my dog was even looking at me thinking how guilty i looked! lol.. the evidence was hidden when hubby came home lol.. :)

Amber

Ps: I discovered i had missed out on putting in my 1.5loss on th 28th July so ive put it in and woo hoo brings me to 37.5 lbs loss in total.. woo hoo only 12.5 lbs to go and i get my 50lbs loss cert in a frame! LOL yessssssss

Last edited:
You are doing so so well that the certificate will be yours in no time, prolly feels like a life time away at the minute, but it's really not, so I'm sending massive vibes for you to get there quicker.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend A. xxx

Accepting all positive vibes :) much needed... weigh in again tonight, our leader is doing a 8 lbs in 8 week loss competition and as i had a STS last week i need a good one this week will update tomorrow.

As ive been sick since saturday ( still stuck to points even though i had a hunger on me) hopefully ill have 1-2lbs down id prefer two.... cant ramble on for two long, the backlog of two days work is screaming at me and chasing me like a pack of wild monkeys on my back :)

Amber

Well done you for sticking to points when your ill, thats a miricle! I know i never want to stick to anything when im feeling ill so i envy your will power! Well done on your losses so far!

I did i did -1.5lbs loss on Wednesday WI, work is mental today so not to much time to type , TGIF :)

Amber

Ps: Im going to see if i can see points in chineese take away im considering one for Sat, hubby and i are 6 years together then :) I know your only ment to count wedding aniversary once you get married ( 1 year gone already) but hey i like marking both :)

Well done you for sticking to points when your ill, thats a miricle! I know i never want to stick to anything when im feeling ill so i envy your will power! Well done on your losses so far!

Hi katie,

Thanks so much, good to see you, ill pop over to your diary when ive more time :) hope your keeping well and thanks for dropping by.

Amber

2lb loss for me last night, bringing the total to 41lbs! Woot , nearly 4rd stone. roll on next week.

Najh - thanks hun. :) Hope your enjoying the holidays :) Lucky divil.

Back