Amethysts Diary

Hey hun, just been reading all about it! Big hug to you :) And congrats on losing 10lbs!! Well done, think I said that in another post but saying it again cos its fab! lol. Everyone is right including your friends, sod him! You will get to your goal and look absolutely fab and he will regret being a complete arse! But remember you are in control, you have done nothing wrong so keep going and put him out your head as best you can.

Hope you're having a good day so far hun xx

Congrats on the 10lbs loss, that's fab :)

Day 8

well he must of gone into a net cafe and changed his password again.. (i changed it again to nose lol) he mailed her and she replied so looks like those 2 are at it!! but she got a b/f? i am gonna sting him for everything!! csa here i come!!

and as for diet been doing very well.. cept my dog got taken very ill took her to the vets this morning they gave her anti sick injection and antibiotics by 2pm she was still sick so i took her over to their main one and they kept her in for tests, they have taken aloud of blood and done an xray they not happy with the xray her tummy very hard etc so they operating going in to see what they can find... (she has been done) vet just rang me to tell me that... she will ring me later on now... please be ok my baby...

and sent my daughter to the chippy she got scampie and chips she in the bath now i have had 2 scampies and 4 chips.. i am not having my soup.. !!

lol so there my day...

heres my baby
000_0163.jpg

Hi Amethyst

I've just been catching up with your diary--wow, you've been through it--but you're doing so well (despite the scampi and chips, LOL). Have your soup--you need the vitamins and minerals in it--it's not really about the calories. You run the risk of making yourself poorly otherwise--or losing the plot altogether!

It's what, another 137 calories? Not enough to wory about. You won't have done much harm with a little blip.

Really hope your dog's okay

Sending big hugs

thankyou..

Vet just rang she sai molly coming round, nothing bad wrong she got swollen pancreas and gastiritis (sp) she on drip for fluids antibiotics and pain killers.... bless her.... she may have to stay in again tommorrow which may not be a bad thing cus of the kids..

i got orthapedics tommorrow and dreading what they are going to say is wrong with my knee back and neck they doing tests... urghh ...

i really dont fancy my soup if i have that i will prob have something else too.. i will get bk into all tommorrow.. i wouldnt of done much damage the weight will still come off me hopefully.. lol .... will know for sure tuesday day early weigh in...

update tommorrow xx

Fair enough. So glad your dog's going to be ok :)

Take care hun--here's to a better tomorrow :party0016:

DAY 9

Moll is home, not herself obviousley, she is on 2 weeks supply of 2 different antibiotics.. Rang solicitors to see them for advice on him with the kids.. i dont want to ever have to talk to him again.. so getting her to write him letter about maintanence etc....

as for diet today had shake for breaky, soup for dinner and just had a choclate toffee bar!! also a have a little bit of cheese erlier.. urghh only a little bit though... drank 4 litres of water..... smoked around 40 fags!! oh the stress!!

so heres to day 10..

so very proud of myself so far, i have kept it together...

DAY 10

done really well.. been hungry all day and i mean i have had some bad hunger pains.. but i just ate shakes and soup today..

cooked my dog rice and chicken she ate the chicken not much rice... my mouth was watering whilst i was doing this..

she still hasnt drunk though, vet said leave her till today and if she hasn drunk contact them urghh..

DAY 11

dog is so much better she has eaten and drunk....

Omg and i am doing so well cant believe its day 11 allready... 2 more sleeps for weigh in lol

DAY 12

well today i had my 2 shakes and soup and i felt munchies my tummy was growling at me... so instead of raiding the cupboards i had a cd choc orange.. hope thats ok.. will find out weigh in tommorrow (tuesday)

atleast that choc orange satisfied my craving and it stopped me from scoffing..

well i thought you were meant to be on 4 packs?
if so then having 3 shakes and a soup means you hit ur quota
good luck for your weigh in

i am 5 foot 7 c d said i am on the verge of 3 or 4 i got enough stock for 4 a day when i started, but only had 3 days of having 4.. i can handle the 3.... but when i crave i will have the 4th... cdc said i was ok aslong as i didnt go any more over or raided the cupboards lol..

Day 13

Weigh in today i lost 4 pounds... quite happy with that.. i had a shake for breakfast.. i had a cheese and pickle sandwich for lunch (i know i know) and i had a soup for dinner and a bar for supper..

putting it behind me start afresh tommorrow (wednesday)

Congratulations - you've lost a stone!!

DAY 13

done very well today, 2 shakes and a soup.. my soup wasnt very nice, my water tastes funny, so i think i will have to use bottled water for a few days.... had terrible wind today, especially through the night.... still in ketosis though suprised from what i had eaten yesterday... i am very lucky... cant wait for next weeks weigh in.... i pray for a good loss 7 more pounds and i will be under 200 pounds.. yayyy got weigh in earlier in the day next week and on my proper weigh in day. so i may beable to not have anything till i get weighed...

congratulations on the weight loss and for getting straight back to it after a wee slip

DAY 14

cant believe i got through today, oh the temptation, i been starving all day, but i done it.. i had 2 shakes a soup, and a choc bar to help me sleep.. i am so very proud of myself..

Back