ProPoints Amigurumi's food diary

I'm so pleased for you with your weight loss :)

Well Done!

Ruth
X

Thanks a million ruth. I havent found it difficult at all. Raging I never tried weight watchers before. Depriving myself or banning foods or alcohol never works for me. This plan suits me fine. The amount of timespeople have said (rudely) should you be eating/drinking that, I thought you were on a diet. And I tell them its in my points and they look at me like Im cheating or lying but Ive seen 22lbs go now with chocolate, wine binges, daily treats and christmas, holidays and birthdays. This is a plan that I can work forever and I'm just delighted!!! :) Youre doing very well too Ruth! Hopefully we can both keep going until we get those lovely gold cards!!

Amigurumi said:
Thanks a million ruth. I havent found it difficult at all. Raging I never tried weight watchers before. Depriving myself or banning foods or alcohol never works for me. This plan suits me fine. The amount of timespeople have said (rudely) should you be eating/drinking that, I thought you were on a diet. And I tell them its in my points and they look at me like Im cheating or lying but Ive seen 22lbs go now with chocolate, wine binges, daily treats and christmas, holidays and birthdays. This is a plan that I can work forever and I'm just delighted!!! :) Youre doing very well too Ruth! Hopefully we can both keep going until we get those lovely gold cards!!

I completely agree with you! The amount of people that have asked why I'm eating this or that and in the end I just ignore them thinking I'll show you!

I currently do it alone but I've decided to go to a class in April as I paid for 3 months. Online but would like to get to target in a class! Do you go to a class?

Just hope I can keep it up :)

Ruth
X

Amigurumi said:
Yes and my leader is amazing! She is so positive and helpful and emails and texts during the week to remind us to keep going or gives us recipes etc. Im moving house though so will have to find another meeting nearer to me. Youre nearly there anyways ruth! .7 points away from a healthy bmi!!!

I know! In 4lbs I could call it quits if I want to but I don't really!! I would just like to get the certificate and everything! It sounds a bit silly doesn't it!

I'd just like the support of a group I suppose!!!

I need to just find a leader as good as yours!

Ruth
X

Free classes too! I think I will probably be happy at goal as I'm mostly happy now again. I have parts I'm no longer embarassed about. Like my arms have gone down a lot. They used to have cellulite or something and were cold to touch, now I can go sleeveless and they aren't flabby and cold. Means going out is less embarrassing. I can sqeeze my calves into wellies now too, didnt go to any festivals last year because wellies wouldn't fit. Even men's sizes! By the Summer I might even have a gap between calves and wellies!

Oooooo looks gorgeous!!

Very jealous of your dinner! Yum yum yum!

Ruth
X

Stop! I know! Nearly got the same tonight as I needed a treat. Got a cornetto instead though.
Day 3

Breakfast (7pp)
2 Turkey rashers 1pp
Toast 4pp
Butter 2pp

Lunch (7pp)
Bread 4pp
2 turkey rashers 1pp
light mayo 1pp
Coffee 1pp

Later lunch on road home (7pp)
Chicken sandwich 7pp