ProPoints Amigurumi's food diary

Wow you're doing so well!!

Your diary is really good to read, it reminds me that I can eat 'normal food' rather than 'diet food', including treats, as long as I don't completely pig out, and still lose weight! :)

Keep it up, you're definitely going to be skinny for that wedding in May!

Thanks mardybum!.i had a sneaky weigh in today and weighed in at 11.13! Only 13 pounds away from my ww goal of healrhy bmi!! I am in size 12 jeans too. (only certain loose brands) but on right road!! The dress I wanted to wear to the wedding is now but I couldnt zip up is now too big! I have only felt restricted three times in the 4months I've been followimg the plan too because I substitute foods. Tomorrow I want cake and coffee so Ill have turkey rashers and quorn for low point lunches and breakfasts etc. quorn and pineapple stir fry is lovely for 1pp!

Thanks mardybum!.i had a sneaky weigh in today and weighed in at 11.13! Only 13 pounds away from my ww goal of healrhy bmi!! I am in size 12 jeans too. (only certain loose brands) but on right road!! The dress I wanted to wear to the wedding is now but I couldnt zip up is now too big! I have only felt restricted three times in the 4months I've been followimg the plan too because I substitute foods. Tomorrow I want cake and coffee so Ill have turkey rashers and quorn for low point lunches and breakfasts etc. quorn and pineapple stir fry is lovely for 1pp!

That's fantastic! What size jeans were you wearing when you started?

I've noticed you eat a lot of quorn/veggie food and that it seems to be low in points, think I'll have a closer look next time I'm in the supermarket.

11.13 today!! Woop woop! Going drinking 3nights.this.week so heres hoping fr a sts next week!!
Quorn stir fry I cut up pineapple a smush sime xubes to make juice, then microwave a quorn fillet in the juice under pierced clingfilm as per instrucrions on pk. Fry up veggies in frylight with some of the pineapple cubes and add quorn fillets cut up at last minute, add a tablespoon of low salt soy sauce and done!!

I was wearing size 16's but was busting out of them!! Was a size 18 really. Met girls from college today and they were all commenting on how great I looked! Motivation right there!

I've been eating loads of low point stuff cz I've been eating junk and drinking loads so eating quorn to compensate! Ill be continuing this week too with the sessions I have planned!!

Well done that's great! You've pretty much gone from the size I am, to the size I want to be. So hopefully in 4-5 months I'll be in the same place you are now!

Back