ProPoints Amigurumi's food diary

Im not proud of myself but delighted at ww! Its such an amazing plan! Ive had chocolate icecream brownies, mire than a bottle of wine a cheeseburger.... Etc all on a "diet" its great to know that it works for me. I know I will never again be fat because I will continue to weigh in even at goal and if I put on 4lbs I do a week or two of point counting and lose it again. It is awesome! Great to feel I have control over my body and my future!!

Im not proud of myself but delighted at ww! Its such an amazing plan! Ive had chocolate icecream brownies, mire than a bottle of wine a cheeseburger.... Etc all on a "diet" its great to know that it works for me. I know I will never again be fat because I will continue to weigh in even at goal and if I put on 4lbs I do a week or two of point counting and lose it again. It is awesome! Great to feel I have control over my body and my future!!

That's great to hear! x It's nice to be assured that not only you can shed the pounds, you can keep them off too! Have a lovely day! ;) xx

Back