Amount of water to add...does it make a difference?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I was just wondering if the amount of water you add to your shakes makes a massive difference?
I know on the back of the sachets it says a minimum of x amount, but if you add 'too much' does it matter?
I made my choc mint one this evening and by the time all the ice has blended too it was at almost 400mls, is that ok? Still tasted nice although the flavour wasn't as strong.
Sorry to ask such a simple question but my cdc is a bit hard to get hold of in the evenings

Anyone? Please?

As long as you have your whole pack the amount of water you add doesn't make a difference to it, all it does it help you along your way to drinking your 2 and a half odd litres of water a day!

Right, thanks so much! So, along with my 4 litres per day of water to drink I am also having around 1 litre with my shakes, ace!! No wonder I can't stray from the loo, lol!

I put about 400mls in mine as i cant stand them thick xx

like you joanne i have 400ml in my shakes and i have 350ml in my soups

I think the minimum amount is about 8oz but i have to have about 14oz with mine or i find it too strong and i get a horrible tummy ache.

The amount of water you want is down to personal preference i guess, as long had you have all your sachet and a minimum of 8oz.

xx

all down to personal taste. i split my packs and put 250ml in each half so 500ml for a whole one

Back