Amounts of water?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by hanloje, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. one day at a time

one day at a time Full Member

Yes interesting but not convinced about it .It does not mention the diet she also had to follow does it.
    Even when a patient in hosp for maost treatment or recovery they say 6 -8 glasses of water in addition to tea coffee milk which is about 3-4 pints.
    In the suing society,someone is always to blame perhaps the epelpsy was lying dormant or she was a heavy drinker and that can have the same effect if you detox suddenly.Simone
  4. goldenaky

goldenaky Full Member

5. TypicalBloke

TypicalBloke Member

W8 and sodium

Just checked, 4 x W8 shakes gives me 30ish% of my RDA sodium a day. I am also meant to have 4 litres of water a day. Surely that means that it is a low sodium, high water diet. Ok I am losing weight, but will I also lose my mind????:(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.