Amsterdam

You'd be surprised Emsie! I'm taking my sister and mum to York for a 3 night break in April and to rent an apartment was 1/2 the price of staying in a hotel!

The compromise is often location (just check how close to everything you are) plus the obvious, no room service or breakfast included- but to be honest the type of city centre hotels that include these things are so expensive I don't stay in them anyway!

I live in Newcastle so I've the DFDS cruise to Amsterdam a couple of times, like someone said the cabins are basic but have everything you need and the ferry is fab for the price (often £99 return for 2 people) we always stay over a couple of days too. It's a great place for general walking and sightseeing but deffo book ahead for Anne Franks house, queues on the day are always mad x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhh I love Amsterdam ice been a few times with hubby before we had the kids I love to people watch and you see some sights over there when you looking on going emsie ?? Xxx

Back