Amy's Cambridge diary!

amy_slim

Hi everyone,
This is my second go at Cambridge. Done I last year and went well until I gained all the weight after my holiday (which I lost the weight for!) so here I am again with 2 stone 5 to lose, for our wedding on 11 aug this year. I have a size ten dress to fit into so it's gonna be a struggle. My beautiful sister is joining me on this time so I will have some support and we will keep each other motivated. So we are both having our official start weight done tomorow morning then we will be begin/ I am so excited to see some weight go.

Loved the support I got on here last time. Keeps me going.

So good luck to everyone and well done on all the losses!

Amy xxxxx

Started diet yesterday, so finished by first day. Found yesterday quite ok it wasn't as bad as I remember. I had a lovely chocolate mint shake for breakfast, then an ok leek and potato soap, then tied to make a coffee/cappuccino which was a disaster! And suffered a pounding headache all night. But all in all was a good day and weight 5 pounds less then I thought (cant believe that especially after all the Xmas food and drink!).
I think today's going to be harder in all day by myself so it will be a struggle not to raid the fridge!
Can't wait till weigh in on Sunday so that should keep me motivated, good luck everyone and to my gorgeous sis who also started yesterday kayleighc2.

Hope your 2nd day goes ok, take some pills if your headache gets too bad, not point suffering more then you need to.
Mint choc seems to be a popular choice and I found that the internet is great for distracting, wish I found minis when I did it before. x

Welcome hun!
I'm sure you will lose the weight easily but then, I lost 2 stone in less than 2 months so I'm sure you will do fine!
Good luck on your journey xx

Thanks everyone!
Soo glad day 3s over it was the worst! So hungry all day had to take myself in the bath and force myself not to pinch the kids dinner. Woke up today feeling much better and positive! The week just seems to be dragging now.
Can't wait for Sunday for my first weigh in, hopefully all this hard work will have paid off!
Good luck and well done everyone
Xxx

Thanks everyone!
Soo glad day 3s over it was the worst! So hungry all day had to take myself in the bath and force myself not to pinch the kids dinner. Woke up today feeling much better and positive! The week just seems to be dragging now.
Can't wait for Sunday for my first weigh in, hopefully all this hard work will have paid off!
Good luck and well done everyone
Xxx

I'm sure you will be very happy with your result if you stick to it 100%. I hate waiting a week for a weigh in I look forward to them so much lol.

Thanks.
And I know me too this week is goin extra slow because I am so excited lol.
Xxx

Well day 5 I here, still craving food! Every advert that comes in the telly is about food, can't help drooling every time I see the m&s adverts. But being strong today and drinking more water to hopefully keep me feeling full.
Weigh in on Sunday can't wait!
Good luck and well done everyone xxx

End of day 5 so pleased! Been really good today and not too many cravings. First weigh in Sunday can't wait :) xxx

Hi Amy, sounds like ur doin fab hunny :) keep at it and ull be in your size 10 before u know it..... try and watch bbc channels to help with the feederadverts ;) x

Thanks and that's a good idea lol. Xxx

Haha thanks al give that a try lol
Xxx

Well day 6 is here,
This week hasnt been to bad actually! Day 3 and 4 were the worst with mega food cravings but that has all passed now And feeling a lot better now. Looking forward for weigh in tomorrow to see all the hard works paid off!
Well done everyone and good luck!
Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on! xx

Will do thanks :) xxx

First weigh in and lost an amazing 8lb! Takes my weight to 11.8 yeh! So happy can't wait till next weigh in.
Good luck and well done everyone xxx

Last edited:
Well done kayls :) click on someone's ticker and set ur own up. Or go to quick links and edit signature. Am bored now and not ur friend lol xxx

Well done! great result :)

Thanks :) well day 8 is here and feeling super positive! Even took kids to Maccy ds for a treat for there tea and sat and drank water! Didn't even want to pinch any, looking forward to hopefully an easier week and a good weight loss again!
Well done everyone's and keep up the good work
Xxx

Back