Amy's Cambridge diary!

Well had a rubbish day! Absolutely devastated with myself! Been picking all day :(. Dont know why, been in all day with lil one who has chicken pox, so can only think its due to total boredom!

Going to keep myself busy tomoro and stock up on water, and hopefully I haven't done much damage to my weight loss :(

Goin to be 100% for the rest of th week now, feel totally rubbish as its only week 2

Good luck everyone and well done

Will post tomoro and update about my day hoping for a more positive one

Xxxx

Hi Amy!

How are you getting? I've enjoyed reading your posts from the last week as I can relate to you as I think I'm a week behind you! I also get weighed on Sunday and I'm currently on Day 3!

Have you managed to get back on the diet after the slight slip up x

Hi,
Thanks and yeah I am on week 2 now. Been 100% all day and got myself some bath smellies so I will enjoy a nice bath when everyone's eating.
Feeling much better today,
How u getting on?
Xxx

Yeah feeling quite good today thanks, I've drank loads more water today though and just worried if there is a chance I can gain weight if I drink to much and start retaining it.

I've had about 4ltrs roughly today, just genuinely felt thirsty and not forced and just had a gulp and suddenly feel a bit bloated in my stomach?!?

It's my first time doing CD and I think I'm major stressing that I'm going to do something wrong lol!

Glad you've had a good day! I'm really looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday, can't wait to see if I've done things right! I'm being ultra strict with myself and not allowing me to weigh myself by any other means than by my CDC on Sunday! Xxx

Well week two weigh in has been, after a rubbish start to the week and an okish end managed to lose 2lbs, not as much as I would have like but better off then on. On a more positive note, had my measurements taken and lost an amazing 9 inches from my waist! CDC had to double check as she thought that couldn't be right! But it was :) so that cheered me right up, also lost 2 inches from boobs and 2 from hips, looking forward to a more positive week, also have bars yehhh! Getting weighed sat this week xxxx

Day 17.. This weeks going really well so far, finding getting used to it, and drinking water all thru the day, which is helping my hunger, having a night off this week as I am going out and fancy a treat, going have some chicken and brocoli, and few drinks :) really looking forward to it, gonna buy myself a new dress as a treat :) so getting weighed sat now, hoping for about 3lb this week, I know week 3 is usually hard to shift much, but hoping since last week wasn't great I'll do a bit better this week, decided to get some choc orange shakes as everyone on here seems to love them, but thought they are discusting so stuck with 5 to drink, also been enjoying my bars, cut one up every morning and put in a bowl and enjoy throughout the morning :) gud luck everyone and well done on ur losses :) xxxx

Wow !! 9 inches is fab Hun :) bet you can really tell a difference :) congrats x

Thank you! And yeah clothes getting loose, can now shut my size 14 coat :), got weighed on sat! Lost another 3lbs :) very happy with that, had sat off for my night out so bk on plan now! Hoping I can get bk innto ketosis fast! Hope everyones doing great :) xxxx

Back