Amy's Journey into my Daughter's Wardrobe!

Dilkushaa

Just realised this morning that I had listed my food Diary onto weight loss diary thread - oops - so set up my new diary here.

I have been doing SW on and off for the last 15 or so years, but didn't actually go to a group until about 5 years ago, and got down to target - but have since put it all back on - and a bit more. Like alot of ladies I have done many different diets, I have a cupboard full of diet books, but always come back to SW because it fits so well into family life, and if you do have a bad day or week then you can just draw a line under it and carry on rather than have to start right from a very restrictive beginning!!:sigh:

I have to say though, that this site is FANTASTIC :D, I have never tried so many different recipes on SW, I think I prefer it to going to group, the support is great, and you don't have to sit in an uncomfortable chair, or go out on a cold evening!! Although I did have a fantastic consultant, so I do miss her a bit.

Anyway my food diary for yesterday was:

Breakfast: 28g Oats with apple, banana, and nectarine
cup of tea. HEXb plus some of HEXa

Lunch: 1 slice wholemeal bread, 2 laughing cow light spreads, ham, synned, topped with frylight fried egg. HEXb, HEX a.

Snack: Banana

Tea: Mushroom & Lentil Loaf, peas & Sweetcorn, 1tbsn brown sauce. Alpen & Quark Cheesecake.

Didn't count all my syns properly, but promise I will today. :break_diet:

Think I must start weighing and measuring again properly, I have tended to just guage my porridge in a cup, and I do check my milk consumption every now and again, but I think its a bad habit I must get out of!!!

Had a gain this week also, which is not good only two weeks into diet!!! But I'm not going to beat myself up over it, we had a nice time out at the weekend and I didn't over do it - much - on Saturday night I had the chicken Brazier Salad at KFC, which I think shows great control!!! and was straight back on it on monday morning.

See you tomorrow X

Todays food looks like this:

Breakfast; Porridge oats 28g HEXb with water and milk and chopped banana, apple and nectarine.

Lunch; ainsley spice sensation cous cous 0.5 syn
Mushroom & lentil loaf
Shape rhubarb crumble 0% yoghurt

Tea: Basmati rice with peas and more Mushroom & Lentil loaf - will be counting that as HEXa for the cheese, followed by melon.

My milk quota today is my other HEXa for my porridge and teas.

Drinks have been teas & water and some sparkling water too!

No snacks today but I may make some alpen bar & quark cheesecake which will count as my HEXb and use 4 syns on white choc options.

I did a lovely long prose yesterday detailing my food intake for Tuesday and what was in the pipe line for yesterday, and a little bit of rambling thrown in for good measure - had not quite finished it and had to vacate my laptop and middle daughter hi-jacked it and now post has gone:rolleyes:

So I will start again (a bit like my dieting!) starting from yesterday - memory not capable of remembering Tuesdays feasting:confused:

Wednesday;
B - 28g oats with 1 scan bran with chopped apple and banana, liberally doused with cinammon. Milk part of HEXa (I use 2/3 water and 1/3 milk so it leaves me enough milk for cup'o'teas throughout day.

L- SW HM Quiche with pasta'n'sauce tomato & herb followed by a satsuma

T- SW chips, 2 quorn sausages (2), peas, ketchup (1) followed by quark cheescake with raspberries 1/2 HEXb & 2 Syns for choc options.

Drinks - water & tea
Syns - 5

I love the cheesecake - therefore it will pop up quite frequently!

Today so far (Thursday)

B - Porridge as above (HEXa & HEXb) tea

L- is going to be - SW sweet potato chips with SW Quiche, made one the other day with pasta'n'sauce base and cottage cheese and it was gorgeous. Today I have used a smash base with quark - feedback later as to which is better.

Weigh-in day was Tuesday and I lost 4 lbs this week :D I blame it on the quark cheesecake!

Tea is out tonight- we are taking little and middle daughters to a concert in Birmingham, which we have been informed is a RAVE - but not like we knew!!!!! Its all proper and good. Sounds far too loud etc to me.

Off to see if my chips are done......

Ok, quick food update. Quiche at lunch (with smash base) was very nice too, almost pastry like! Next time I think I will 'blind' bake base to see if it makes it even more pastry like!

Now tea has turned into a bit of a disaster! Hubby's not feeling very well, so meal out while daughters at concert was not going to happen. We called in at mc d's on way up here and I succumbed to a cheeseburger happy meal, with a tea. Now the fries I believe are 8 syns, and I would say burger will be about 10 ish, but 1/2 way through eating burger I realised I wasn't enjoying it so middle daughter had it instead! In car I also had 1 banana, 1 satsuma. And at the hotel I had anther banana, 2 alpen light bars, a bag of ryvita minis and a cup of tea.

So maybe a total of around 13 for mcds, 6 for alpen bars, 1.5 for alpen base in cheesecake for lunch. So 20.5 in total, but I've not had many syns for last few days, so should still be under for the week.

The ryvita minis I'll have as my HEXb.

Only had sparkling water in the bar too!

Night night.

Back