amys weekly weigh in..

hi just been weighed and i have lost 4 nd a half lbs :) in 5days. as i am now being weighed twice weekly i am getting weighed again on thursday! so hopin to stay the same or lose a lb. i am now back in the tens again and losing new weight and back on track finally... hope everyone else is having a good week.:) i will post my weight again thursday xxxxxx

Congrats huni that is amazing but why you getting weighed twice weekly!!!! Have great week lovely xxxx

thanks and just to keep me focused. after weigh ins i was pickin on food and then having to start agen the next day so hopefully this will stop being doin this xxx

amy_slim said:
thanks and just to keep me focused. after weigh ins i was pickin on food and then having to start agen the next day so hopefully this will stop being doin this xxx

Awwwwww well it is working keep it up ya doing brilliant xxx

hi everyone just been weigh for th 2nd time this week and i have lost another 2lbs :) thats 6 and a half this week. really pleased :) hope everyones having a great week. will post my next weigh in on tues xxxx

amy_slim said:
hi everyone just been weigh for th 2nd time this week and i have lost another 2lbs :) thats 6 and a half this week. really pleased :) hope everyones having a great week. will post my next weigh in on tues xxxx

Omg bloody brilliant well done chick keep going whooohoooo :D xxxx

hiya everyone, i was weighed last week and another 3lbs off :) getting weighed once a week agen, hope everyones doing great !!!! xxxxx

Back