• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

amys weekly weigh in..

hi everyone started cambridge diet ss last week.
really struggled all week just could not get into it..
had first weigh in today and lost 8 nd a 3/4 :D i am so happy now that i know its working and am determined to stick to it 100% now. been finding it really difficult when everyone else in the house is having tea, but when i am on my own i find it really easy.
has anyone got any suggestions of the packs that are nice for me to try
thanks and gud luck to everyone else!!
xxxxx:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MrsN

Silver Member
HI,

great 1st loss!!! well done. My first week loss has definately motivated me for the 2nd week.

keep going.

thanks and your weight loss was great!
xx

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
well done,i find cooking for the family easier if i have a shake before hand,if its something im not too tempted by i sit with them and have a hot drink. it will be soo worth it in the end.x

thanks everyone, and i will try having a shake before i make the tea. i have been going in the bath or the other rooms whilst everyone is eating and that been helping a little bit. get weighed wednesday so i will post my weight loss then. thanks
amy xx

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well done Amy it a great loss! Keep it up!
Ang xx

Amy my kids are just having pizza so I jumped in bath with my hot chocolate shake (not in the bath I mean drinking it lol) feel soooooooo relaxed keep it up girl ur seeing the lbs drop already whooohooo

Sharon xx

2nd weigh in and lost 4 and a 1/4 lbs so pleased. need one more lb for a stone! lightest av been been years
xxx

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Congratulations! One stone is such a huge achievement!

thanks, and dont have a diary, coming on here and reading everyones journey is very motivating might strart one soon xx

Yeah Amy def I love just putting stuff down about my day in general just nice getting it out of my mind it's not interesting though hahahaha xxx

weigh in tomorrow. dont think i have lost anything this week :(. has anyone else had a lond period since starting the diet? really annoying now xxx

Well done Amy! That is a great amount! I have my first weigh in on Sat and hope I get near that mark!!!!

I actually find cooking helps me not get hungry, weird I know!
And keeping busy! My house is certainly alot cleaner since starting this diet

And also If I feel liek i want to eat I clean my teeth, thsi helps too for some reason xx

had 3rd weigh in today only lost 1 nd a half lb :(> quite disappointed but lost 2 nd a half inches so thaks ok. really want 3 nd a half next week to get into the tens xx

I found that last time I did it, sometimes would lose pounds and sometimes inches. A loss is a loss so well done x

thanks just couldnt seem to shift much this week. am hoping for a bigger loss next week :). xx

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
That's great! Your still losing!

amy_slim said:
thanks just couldnt seem to shift much this week. am hoping for a bigger loss next week :). xx
Awwwwwww huni that is still great just think what would of happened if you had been off plan I think ya bloody brilliant soooooooo whooohooo from me to u xxxxx