An awful day

elle82

Yesterday I had a really bad day I mean really bad I seemed to argue with everyone n cry for no reason at all! Every where I looked every one was eating and seemed so normal :( then cuz I lost a little bit of weight I decided to wear something I haven't wore before I felt so comfortable then while I was out I passed a dreaded mirrior and jus wanted to cry n come back home and eat..I was so upset and cuz I was upset and felt fat I just wanted to eat to punish myself not because I was Hungary so I came home and decided to come on this forum to read posts and get some support before i do anything stupid but to top of my crappy day my Internet wasn't working for some reason do couldn't come on the forum :(..,I was so close to just eating but I didn't I went and tried on some clothes and something that didn't fit me last week now fits so I toke myself off to bed at 9pm and refused to give in to this...it seems like a vicious cycle to me every time I think I'm getting some where I look in the mirrior and think its never gona happen I'm never gona look nice..sorry for the moan I just feel so alone on this

Elle you are definitely not alone on this so many of us feel like that I think it's the nature of the diet you are so focused on sticking to it that it can be all consuming but you've done brilliantly not to give in you will feel amazing when you reach your target chin up I had a day like that on Sunday and feel so much better today it will pass ! X

Hi Elle
So sorry u've been having a terrible time! But u stayed 100% n that's something to be so proud of! U've done the hardest bit by starting the journey n it will get easier! I can't see your stats, how much have u lost n how much hav u got to lose?
Why don't u put a weight loss ticker, that way u can see it go downwards every week n that will spur u on.
Chin up Hun.
U can do this.
Xx

aaaaaawww my little elle. your doing so well, thats fab u didnt give in to eating.

you are SOOOOOOOO not alone babe, i promise. i know im exactly the same as you.

keep going hun, your doing so well. MASSIVE HUGS xxxxxxxx

Well done, Elle for not giving in. Days like that can be so hard. What day are you on at the moment? Just keep taking pictures and telling yourself that one day you're going to get there.
It's a funny little thing to do on MS Paint but draw bright red lines on a blank canvas to what you want your body to look like in the mirror. Cut it out and copy it and make it so it removes all white (so you've just got the lines) then open a new canvas and upload a picture of your body in the mirror, then super impose the lines to see how far you've got to go, and do the same to older pictures to see how far you've come.
It's a bit of a laugh, but if you really think, then you've not really got that far to go. Then when you fit inside those lines you know you're getting closer to your overall goal.
xxxxxxx

Wow Elle, how strong must you be? I sooooo need some of your willpower :) feeling the way you did and you didnt crave-get you!!!! massive congrats!!! im still wearing my normal clothes only because i like how big they feel on me but once im brave i will try a smaller size on but i dont want the dissapointment yet so i daren't! keep it up and yes it definitely is a vicious cycle totally messes with your hormones and moods but its not forever and when you think its helping your body detox too so its all goooood! :)

Thank u guys so so so so much I really appreciate it and it makes me feel not so alone :)...u have all giving me such good ideas and incentives to carry on thank u xxx I so needed this forum last nite blasted Internet lol ...I haven't a clue how to do the ticker :(...2morrow is beginning of week 4 for me I'm going to get weighed in the morning to see what I Have lost this week to motivate me :) I'm on this till 5th of march as going away and need to re feed I know it doesn't seem long but to me it's a life time as I've done this so Many times now and this is it for me..once again thank u guys u r a great help :) :) xxxxx

There is some instruictions on how to do the tracker on lipotrim off topic i think it is, its at the top! and just shows you only takes about 10 minutes :) good luck for tomorrow huni! how much have you lost so far? ive got my second weigh-in in the morning i have been 100% all week but feel bloated its not even totm so not sure why!

Thank u for that pink lady will check it out..first week 5lb as totm and second week 4lb I'm always 100% but I don't have big looses untill 3rd week don't know why lol..I'm hoping I see a few big losses as I'm aiming for 1 stone 6lb in 27 days :)

good luck huni :) let us know how you get on! xx

Back