An EE day!

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - grapefruit with splenda, porridge (B) with berries

Lunch - bacon (all fat removed), mushrooms poached, 2 x fry lighted eggs, dry fried tomatoes +, half tin baked beans, 1 tsp Brown sauce (1), Delmonte Duo (2.5)

Tea - chicken curry made with 1 tbsp Pataks paste (2) filled with tomatoes, pepper, baby sweetcorn and mushrooms, small portion boiled rice, melon.

Snacks - skimmed milk (A) for porridge and cups of tea x 3, banana and ML, 1.5L NAS (minimum)

Syns for day - 5.5/15

Thats my goal, I will update it later if there are any changes but I really hope to stick to it. Working til Midnight so the curry will be taken to work and warmed up, hoping that that means I will get through the evening without feeling too peckish!!

Looks like a beautiful day again, so going to get my ass in gear and get the dog walked early then just potter round the garden until it is time to get ready for work. Hopefully that will keep my mind off food too!! :)

x

Last edited:
Thanks Zellka - it was lovely on Tuesday but yesterdays was not such a great meal as the microwave at work was broken so at 10pm I sat and ate cold curry and rice!!! :sigh:

Thursday - Original day

Well after the microwave disaster yesterday I am going to do a red day today - was going to take another curry and rice as I am working til 10pm, but have decided it will be a salad so no microwave required!! :D

Breakfast - grapefruit, porridge (B) and berries

Lunch - chicken breast stuffed with Babybel (A) and wrapped in bacon, all fat removed, with vegetables, ML

Tea - flamegrilled chicken pieces salad, 1 tbsp Light Salad cream (1.5), melon

Snacks - skimmed milk for porridge and cups of tea x 3, 1.5L NAS, banana and ML, 2 x alpen lights (B)

Syns - 1.5/15

Back