An emotional one

funkystrut

Hi all, I have had an eventful and emotional weekend and started to cheat... had my pep talk with hubby but don't feel any better today....I am so close to giving in...mornings I start off well but the end of the day I am so so cold and hungry!! DH knows I can do it but finding it hard to get back on track....I really hate this! I think I have out on 5lbs!

Come on funks - snap out of it hun.. you CAN do this!!!

I understand exactly where you are coming from - i had a bit of a feast last night!! You won't have put on 5lb, so get that out of your head before you slip down the slope even more!

You are doing great, so don't give in now.. Remember why you started this diet, and where you want to end up x x x

Come on funks - snap out of it hun.. you CAN do this!!!

I understand exactly where you are coming from - i had a bit of a feast last night!! You won't have put on 5lb, so get that out of your head before you slip down the slope even more!

You are doing great, so don't give in now.. Remember why you started this diet, and where you want to end up x x x

Thx huni, feeling really flat....maybe it's the monday blues. I shall weigh this eve at the gym and hopefully haven't done too much damage. :(

hey funky,,,even if you have done damage,, push it aside and get back on board,,you have and are doing so well,,, only a few weeks until christmas,,you can do it,,,work your bum off until then and you can go into Christmas a few pounds down rather than a few up..you can do it..we all can..... and smile...:) wrap up warm and keep at it...*HUGS*

hey funky,,,even if you have done damage,, push it aside and get back on board,,you have and are doing so well,,, only a few weeks until christmas,,you can do it,,,work your bum off until then and you can go into Christmas a few pounds down rather than a few up..you can do it..we all can..... and smile...:) wrap up warm and keep at it...*HUGS*

Thx Pudge..your hugs make me feel better...you and su are right.....and climb back on!

thatta girl!..itll be Christmas in no time...:) xxx

How are you doing hunni? x x x

How are you doing hunni? x x x
Hey, Su just logged on....am ok:eek:...been 100% so far....too cold to go gym so I will weigh myself tomorrow at lunch. I think I am going to watch a romcom to cheer me up a bit tonight. Could do with some choco too!!:) (will sip on my choc milkshake and pretend its delicious bar of galaxy!:D)BTW how are you doing with the refeed today?.......

Ah Funky I'm sorry you're not feeling great, things will get better, just try after each shake to get to the next one, small steps xxx

Sorry you're not feeling too great Funky but the best way to kick this diet into touch and not let it beat you is to just stick two fingers up to it and remember exactly why you're doing this.
I find that looking at lovely dresses online helps me a lot because it restores my focus that I'd love to fit into them.
I even wrote my reasons down too and seeing them written and in black and white helped me a lot too!

Come here 24/7 if you have to, we're all here to help you and we'll try our best to keep you going. :)

xx

Thanks guys....today I'm a bit better...and managed 100% yesterday..so here we go again.....hoping to be 100% again.:)

Well done hun... Keep going x x x

well done babe keep at it you know you can do it!!

Hope your feeling better hun.
Look how well you've done!! you can do it.
Sometimes I feel I just want to eat anything not because I'm hungry I think it's because I'm bored. On my fridge door is a big sign DON'T DO IT. I take one look at that and turn around it really helps x

Hope your feeling better hun.
Look how well you've done!! you can do it.
Sometimes I feel I just want to eat anything not because I'm hungry I think it's because I'm bored. On my fridge door is a big sign DON'T DO IT. I take one look at that and turn around it really helps x

Good idea Bev! Anything to help....love your pics in the snow.....

hey funky how are you getting on?? x

Hey Pudge,

Am ok thanks....been really busy. Can't say I have been 100%....just finding it really hard right now to stick to it, still here I guess plodding along. Couldn't go in for WI last week. Not expecting to lose anything as I have been naughty! :eek:

Back