Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

An Entire Spoonful Of Pasta

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sailaice, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After 11 days no cheating... I am devastated :cry: Why did I do it? Bye bye ketosis...:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    well its done now so just forget it and get back on track, we all have slip ups(mine was last wk) lol. U CAN DO IT.

4. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    its not the end of the world and the more u beat urself up about it the longer the guilty feelings will last - forget about it and carry it on like it never happened we are only human and it happens xx

5. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls I really wanna do this. Sundays are just so difficult :(

6. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    A whole spoonful? That's terribly...

... unlikely to knock you out of ketosis, ok? You probably consumed fewer than 5g of carb - that's less than there is in a CD shake. So as long as you don't go and eat the leftovers now, you'll be fine.

But don't do it again!!! :whip:

7. FromFat2Wow!

FromFat2Wow! Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I sympathise. I find them quite difficult also especially visiting my Mum. That is the family meeting ground and oh yes, there will be food!!! Lot's of it!!!

So far I have managed to miss the bulk of my family. By the time I get there they are gone. That makes things a little more manageable.:):):)

8. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    if it does knock you outit wont be for long drink a little extra water to flush it out, i dont think it will have done any harm apart from make cravings a bit more stronger for a day or so, dont beat yourself up about it we're all human xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.