An Entire Spoonful Of Pasta

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sailaice, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After 11 days no cheating... I am devastated :cry: Why did I do it? Bye bye ketosis...:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    well its done now so just forget it and get back on track, we all have slip ups(mine was last wk) lol. U CAN DO IT.

4. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    its not the end of the world and the more u beat urself up about it the longer the guilty feelings will last - forget about it and carry it on like it never happened we are only human and it happens xx

5. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls I really wanna do this. Sundays are just so difficult :(

6. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    A whole spoonful? That's terribly...

... unlikely to knock you out of ketosis, ok? You probably consumed fewer than 5g of carb - that's less than there is in a CD shake. So as long as you don't go and eat the leftovers now, you'll be fine.

But don't do it again!!! :whip:

7. FromFat2Wow!

FromFat2Wow! Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I sympathise. I find them quite difficult also especially visiting my Mum. That is the family meeting ground and oh yes, there will be food!!! Lot's of it!!!

So far I have managed to miss the bulk of my family. By the time I get there they are gone. That makes things a little more manageable.:):):)

8. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    if it does knock you outit wont be for long drink a little extra water to flush it out, i dont think it will have done any harm apart from make cravings a bit more stronger for a day or so, dont beat yourself up about it we're all human xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.