an extra hour in bed yippee !!!!!

fillymum

synful soul
The clocks go back tonight and we get an extra hour in bed...................so welcome on a market day as we are up at 5a.m.

What will you do with your extra hour........clean answer only please lol !!!!

sunday is normally my only lie in day, but tomorrow i have to get up and do my mates horse, as she had a very bad accident this week. so the extra hour will mean i still get my hour in bed, but also will still be up the yard at the new 9.30am ( but will feel like 10.30am) :)

Sadly, i picked the short straw! My 4am finish is now more like a 5am (but will show 4am) finish :( Then i'm back at it 9am/10am. Gutted isn't the word!

Sadly, i picked the short straw! My 4am finish is now more like a 5am (but will show 4am) finish :( Then i'm back at it 9am/10am. Gutted isn't the word!

Bloody hell, that sounds tough.

My saving grace? I get to stay in my pjs and have a snooze if it's quiet! The joys of working from home :D

What do you do. I am intrigued and dead nosey lol.

I work as an internet researcher. People text in a question, I answer it :) Many hours spend in front of the computer, finding lots of information!

Thanks. I will sleep now lol !!!

You must be a mine of information.

I work as an internet researcher. People text in a question, I answer it :) Many hours spend in front of the computer, finding lots of information!

That sounds interesting! What sort of questions do you answer? And who does the asking? And what sources do you use for the answers?

Sorry to be nosy - but I am intrigued!

The clocks go back tonight and we get an extra hour in bed...................so welcome on a market day as we are up at 5a.m.

What will you do with your extra hour........clean answer only please lol !!!!

An extra hour in bed with my new library book - the latest Michael Connelly which is brand new. I was the first person to borrow it!

And then I have to spend the rest of the day working on a lecture and PowerPoint presentation on local architecture that I have to give on Monday. It is to be 45 minutes long - the problem is that I have enough material and photographs for about three hours! So I have quite a lot of editing to do!

That sounds like a great job, how do you get into that line of work ?

We answer all sorts of questions, finding the answers on the internet, or other sources such as books and magazines. I used to do it a few years ago for another company, then started with this one. People text them in, similar to A*Q*A. Being cagey as otherwise all of this shows up in google searches :D

I get another hour in bed, before work on my birthday! But non-the less it's an extra hour in bed! <3

I get to spend an extra hour playing with my son, his diggers, his colouring book, his Thomas jigsaw puzzle & his train set. He's watching Peppa Pig now as I make our breakfast. You try telling a two year old he can stay in bed for an extra hour ;).

My lucky hubby gets to stay in bed for longer, though. I am a very kind wife :D

I didn't get any extra sleep - I should have done but unfortunatley I was a numpty and left my alarm in workday mode. Grrr.:eek:

Back