an old newbie lol

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
hi everyone, i have decided to come back on minimins today and im going to start taking xenical again tomorrow, along with doing weight watchers from home as i still have all the stuff from last time i did it.

i dont know what happened but i stopped taking xenical months ago and i just gave up with everything. ive got to a weight i have never been before and its really REALLY getting me down. Last night my boyfriend even mentioned it (not in a mean way!) and I had noticed myself that I had been getting bigger but to hear someone else say it was heartbreaking. It really made me take notice and I got on the scales this morning, how I didnt break down and cry I dont know but I decided to come back on here and get some support and start taking xenical again!!

Im sure you will get to know me as Im going to be on here alot as I am going to need support and hugs by the bucket load!!

Kitty xxxxxx

Hey Kitty

Good luck, Im sure you'll do it this time, everyone is so supportive here i've become quite addicted to this forum already! xx

Ahh kitty i've been there and know how you feel, i started on this forum because i was the biggest i had ever been and there was no way i could deal with being any bigger! i have tried xenical and many other diets sw,ww etc before and have always lost weight but never stuck to it or seen it all the way through.

Before my motivation for losing weight was about looking good in an outfit, but now i'm starting to feel so unfit, my joints were hurting and my breathing, so now i just want to be healthy. i think this time i'm finally realising that it really is my lifestyle i need to change as well as my diet, and that i'm gonna have to make healthy choices for the rest of my life not just till i reach xx amount.

hey old newbie!!!

fab to have u back on the crazy train!! post lots

love katie
xxxxxxxxx

Back