An unhappy apple shaped girl returning to sw!!

Josiecat

Silver Member
Hello, a bit of background about me. I lost nearly a stone on sw last year. Posted my diary on here and did brilliantly. I came off plan and gained it all again over the last year. I have tried several times to get back to sw and even restarting my food diaries did not work. This was mainly due to a job I was doing which made me incredibly unhappy but now I have a sparkly new job and can focus again.

I actually started ww for a change but just can't get along with it. So I have decided to come back to what worked for me. I can only lose weight on red days and to be honest it is the plan I tend to stick to the best.

So I make a start tomorrow (Friday) at 11 stone. First target is 10 stone 7 by 25 May ready for a wedding and I must get back in to a dress so need the half a stone loss!!

I am defrosting a chicken ready for tomorrow night and will stock up tomorrow on sw friendly foods. Good luck everyone with your journeys and I am praying I can finally repeat the same success I had last year. xx

It's nice to see you back, I'm sure you'll reach your first target easily;)

Thank you and well done on your success and for keeping it off!! Must get some of your will power.

Friday Red Day

Banana
Unsweetened cappucino (Hex A)
Chicken and wm pitta (Hex B)
Glass of strawberry daquiri (7 syns)
Chicken, boiled potatoes (Hex B) and vegetables (3 syns for butter)
Mini Twister 2 syns
Solero 4.5 syns

16.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Saturday Red Day

3 light choices sausages, bacon, egg, plum tomatoes. (3 syns)
Milk for coffee/tea (Hex A)
Wholemeal Pasta and Bolognese with cheese (Hex A & 2 Hex B)
Solero (4.5 syns)
330ml alcopop drink (13.5 syns)

37.5/105 syns

Back