• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

An update from me

Have been meaning to do this for a while. I started the Cambridge diet on the 30th March, so am now in my 18th week. I have been doing SS apart from my SS+ week, which seems ages ago! So far I have lost 80 pounds :party0011:This is the most I have ever lost on any diet, so am really pleased.
I was a bit fed up on Monday when I went for weigh in as I had stayed the same, the first week I have, I could not understand why, but have put that behind me and am hoping for a bigger weightloss next week :D
Have another couple of stones to loose, but have said I will stop when I feel right. It is fantastic being able to get into clothes that I have not worn for years. I never wore pants, now I am not out of them! For all of you that are starting, or getting fed up,keep going, the diet does work!
Sorry for waffling! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st1lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 3st1lb(20.38%)
Hi Liz
You are not waffling. It is fabulous to hear success stories like yours, they keep everyone inspired. Well done to you and what a massive weight loss.

There are lots of people that are on cd here, so I am sure you will receive tons of support and be able to give advise on how you were so successful.

Love
Rosie xx

richman14

S: 20st4.0lb C: 13st8.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 6st10lb(33.1%)
great work linz on your loss. i have done 24 weeks now on 25th week tommorow been on ss been a long road but very enjoyable

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st5lb(21.08%)
Liz, you have done amazingly well. Don't worry about sts week...it all evens out. Well done

Wales

Silver Member
Well done Liz, great weight loss and great determination to get this far. I am sure your losses will even out next week as your losses so far have been amazing. It is great for you to come on here and celebrate your success - keep up the good work!!!

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
Well done liz, I had a sts in week 3 its bizarre but will all come off soon!