An Update on My Son....

What a brave man, so glad he is making all the right moves.
He sounds like the kind of person who will make something good out of his misfortune .xx

Thank you so much ladies. X

Thank you so much for updating us all Donnie, it is so good to hear your news, and how well things are progressing. Even Hubby asked me the other day if I'd heard anything - I'd read the original trauma out to him when it happened.

It's amazing how affected everyone becomes when something like this happens. It's really great to hear how well he is doing, and that he'll be home soon. Best Wishes to you all - Roz.

I haven't been around for a while but this is good news to come back to! Please give your son lots of love from me and my family - he sounds absolutely amazing and I really admire his spirit. xx

shows how much courage he's got -not just to get on with life but to even think of travelling again-go for it boy . xxx lol

That's fab news Donnie, glad he is on the mend. He has a fantastic outlook on life :)

just reading this post now and i am very glad to hear that your son is on the mend. he reminds me of a cheeky chappy with this maccy d and beer. glad your all keeping postive

Fab news Donnie - I was just thinking of him over the weekend actually & wondering how he was doing, I am glad he will be back home to you soon (even though he will disappear again - oh well that is what hair dye is for I suppose...)

wow, i didn't know about the accident but how inspirational is he! up and about already and planning another trip! he sounds an amazing man! i'm very pleased he's doing well, you must be so relieved and proud x

Thank you, I certainly am proud of him, and he has a case conference meeting on Wednesday with his medical team, and hopefully they will tell him that he can be discharged back to England - and I can't wait for that.

Back