And again.......

Fat Bloke

Hi All 👋

45 year old bloke who has always fought my weight, just joining to see how people get on a pillage any great food ideas.

I have been told by doc that I risk serious heart failure and I'm now type 2 diabetic, so couple of weeks ago, started a diet. I lost about 6 at a few years ago (I was 28st) and was running 5k (with 2 min break at one point) but had major health scare and the piled half back on. So here I am ..

I'm going old school propoints ww....cos it worked before and I understand it...I have my foods I love from when I did it before 🐽.

Any how, I look forward to reading about all the great journeys you have been on, give me so much hope....

Take all

Hi All 👋

45 year old bloke who has always fought my weight, just joining to see how people get on a pillage any great food ideas.

I have been told by doc that I risk serious heart failure and I'm now type 2 diabetic, so couple of weeks ago, started a diet. I lost about 6 at a few years ago (I was 28st) and was running 5k (with 2 min break at one point) but had major health scare and the piled half back on. So here I am ..

I'm going old school propoints ww....cos it worked before and I understand it...I have my foods I love from when I did it before 🐽.

Any how, I look forward to reading about all the great journeys you have been on, give me so much hope....

Take all
Hi FB!

Welcome back, I hope all is going well with WW’s 😀. Stay focused during the lock down and you’ll be in track for a new you!

Back