And another thing....

2hourglass

Silver Member
I have just read that Fern Britton has just confesed to have a gastric bypass instead of the healthy eating and exercise she claimed.

I don't give a monkeys how she loses weight, who am I to judge - but don't lie when people watching thinking you are a saint !! rant over...

And furthermore - why go through the agony when you could go on LT or CD and lose 5 stone in 6 months rather than the 2 years it has taken - definatley rant over.

I would like to say that this is no way undermines the efforts the people who do have a G. P. just thought she should and could have been honest - she is such a lovely lady, it didn't matter :(

yeah i wonder why people wouldnt do this instead of having surgery? this seems like a better option to me...

couldnt careless either way about Fern, everyone to there own.......she will probably bring a book out next that she didnt write anyway x

Here here!!! but all celebs lie saying the have lost it one way, but then it turns out they cheat....thats why none of the celebs diets work they either have a personal trainer, chef and nannies ( to give em time) or they have some sort of surgery!!!! Which is fine...but dont lie

FAKES THE LOT OF EM ....ENDORSING DIETS TO SELL MAGAZINES AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK!!! LEADING YOUNG GIRLS TO NEAR DEATH TRYING TO BE A SIZE 0 TO FIT IN WITH WHAT THEY SEE IN THOSE MAGS GURRRRR MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!!! SOOOOO glad i dont have girls!!!

Ah, the reason I never saw your thread was cause I posted mine five mins before you posted this!:D!

I agree hun, couldnt care less but why lie!! I hate lying big time! xx

I have lied about being on the cd to some people, just didn't want the hassle and "advice" from them!

Yeah i guess a lot of people have lied to be fair to avoid issues! x

don't think she lied per se....just didn't tell the whole truth....:rolleyes:

she did lose weight by eating healthily and exercising....but she had gastric band as well to help her limit her portion size......

hope that's not too controversial....:eek:

Debz xx

Ilove these kinda threads really brings out peoples opinons ..... people should always have an opinion and should stick by it no matter what ... can you tell i have lots of strong ones lol xx

Ilove these kinda threads really brings out peoples opinons ..... people should always have an opinion and should stick by it no matter what ... can you tell i have lots of strong ones lol xx

So do I :D Not so keen on when different people post them all over the boards though. Can't keep up with it :D

I agree - most threads are really casual and supportive which is lovely, but you only really get to know people when serious subjects are raised, which again is great !! (PS not that losing weight isn't a serios subject!!;))

Lol same here Nic..i love opinions! Obviously im always right lol xx

me too ! they're great :D

Debz xx

Lol xx

Back