and breathe :)

ThinDilema

I just wrote for once how i feel...i feel like so much has been lifted, not keeping it in anymore...

Feel free to read my blog below :)

:thankyou:

It's good to have somewhere to get all that stuff out. I'm glad you're feeling better for having done it. Very moving.

You are a strong and beautiful woman. You are worthy of everyones love, but especially your own. xx

My heart aches for you Rachiie to be so young and to have been through so much already.:cry:,
How you are doing now just porves they were wrong and you are strong and in control and can and will move on with your life.
You have learnt that love starts from valuing yourself, then others will value you too.
Congraulations for what you have already achieved.

:clap::happy096::clap::girlpower:

Yep _ i was jut going to say what SB said - we have to love ourselves before we can really let anyone else love us. And to do that,we sometimes have to really open our eyes and see things, even if they are ugly, and realise they have happened, but they are past, and then put them away in their proper place.

Good on ya girl.

I'm sorry you had to go through wht you went through - but you are taking steps now, to take control of life and do it your way. And that is a beautiful thing.

And so are you. :)

xx

i really cant say anything to make it better , it s moved me to tears , im sooo sorry for you but oh so proud of you for you letting it go now before it consumes you completely .
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Thankyou all so much :D
You words mean more than i could ever say and makes me more confident than ever that i will achieve this now and leave all the pain and hurt and fat behind :D
lovesyou all lotsies!!
xxxx

Back