And here i go again

mads

I have now 4 plus stone to loose, I have lost before and put on even more over the past couple of years. I have started today and I am desperate it to work this time for good.

hi - same here - this time round we will do it :)

yes, i have to keep remembering that when i loose the willpower - thank you tigeretta and market harborough. Yes we will do it

Last edited:
I started today (again) after losing and regaining 2 stone :cry:Hoping to get 4 stone off by October for my brothers wedding. We can do this! :D

Same here, I've been battling my weight too many years now, this will be our year. Good luck :) xx

Same here, I've been battling my weight too many years now, this will be our year. Good luck :) xx

Yes had to really focus today its just day 4 but i did feel the hunger badly.

It will get easier and we will get smaller! We can absolutely do this. Whenever you are hungry or tempted, Imagine yourself eating that food when your slim. So much better. It can wait. Well done on today hun xx

Exante that is true, we will learn to eat lean now and hopefully i will not turn to the food that has got me to this state. Have you lost 8 pounds to date? That is really amazing.

Exante that is true, we will learn to eat lean now and hopefully i will not turn to the food that has got me to this state. Have you lost 8 pounds to date? That is really amazing.

You're so right. For me the weight loss at the moment is the 'easy' part. Teaching myself not to be a greedy pig once i slowly introduce foods and maintaining the weight will be the challenge. That's what i will do though! This is the last time i fight this hard to get the fat off, once its gone i will work harder to make sure it doesnt come back. Yes 8lbs off so far and on Day 5 at the moment. Most of it is said to be water though i think, and i was eating a lot of calories before this so its inevitable for a good loss first week i think! 2nd week i wont get my hopes up and will just be happy with -1lb off, every little will get us there :) xx

Hey

You can do it, stay dedicated, positive and motivated, I wish you the best with your journey, I am starting Exante diet from tomorrow, I have 2 stone to lose, already lost 2.5 but wanted to take a break to try and maintain it then start again..

Good luck,

Amelia x

that is so good it will be interesting to compare notes as we are of similar start weights.

Back