• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

and into day two i go...

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
well yesterday went well, went to the cinema last night to keep myself busy, got home and fell into bed.

this morning i had the vanilla shake with a dash of coffee, very nice, i could have this every morning i think.

ketostick showed traces this morning, early i know, but perhaps its because i was on slimfast over the weekend, and i believe there are some carbs in those shakes but other than that i havent really had many carbs in at least 5 days?? my hands are freezing, i might need gloves at work today :D

hope my motivation stays as high as it is now

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow brite

Glad you had such a good day yesterday hun, keep up the enthusiasm and you'll find the first week that much easier! :)

Posts when she can
Very good Pink Pixie. The first 3 days are the hardest. Just posting to wish u the best on the diet. No need i'm sure cause pixie's make wishes come true......so my 6 year old claims. If i wish 2 win tonights lotto.... what do u think ....lol

Silver Member
Keep it up Pixie, that motivation will get you through hun x

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
thanks everyone.......

Teg, if my hands werent so bloody cold i'd keep my fingers crossed, but i might not be able to uncross them again :D

the coldness will go away it only last a few day good luck with the diet