And let this be a lesson to you all...

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
... don't cheat or you'll not lose!

Just had my first official WI ever and only lost 2lb due to my cheating at the weekend. Rubbish stuff but you know what, onward and upward we go! Still makes 8lb since I started and I'm going to give this week 110% (lol) as Gaz and I are holding one another accountable for any slip-ups.

There shall be no slip-ups!! :D

Got my friend to join today too so if you see a Medea running around MM say hi from me :)

~Gem x

Good for you... get it behind you, realise why you did it & don't do it again :) x

at least it was a loss well done good on you for getting back on track x

A lesson learned. I hope u do better next week .......actually i know u will. Stick with it and stay shinning.

Good luck hun. You know where you went wrong and I'm sure next week you'll have a lovely big loss!!! x

Thats a good attitude forget it you'll be fine & good luck for next week.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

well it's done now so get over it. on a possitive note you still lost so chin up and lets have a great loss next WI

Too many opportunities to cheat, I haven't done so, (was going to type 'yet' but will not!!) I keep thinking want to keep my body in ketosis and as long I don't unbalance it I will be ok, I have built up a kind of a fear if I do cheat. It seems to be working for me.

2lbs loss despite the cheating, that's surely something to celebrate and indeed to keep you inspired for this week

2lb off is better than on hun. Now you no why you cant be naughty on this diet, but its onwards and upwards for you sweety. Heres to nxt wks WI and a good one for ya! x

I'm glad that you still had a loss Rainbow. Good luck for this coming week. You CAN do it.:D:D

Well done on ya 2lb loss pet lets see a biggun next week.........for both of us xxxx

A lesson to us all Gem.

At least it was a loss, it could have been worse. You have a great attitude and I'm sure you will have a much better loss next week.

Take care hun.

x

Don't be too hard on yourself, you have been through some very difficult personal issues, and are probably coming to terms with them. Yes you had a blip, but I think you will pick yourself up. I feel you have learned from it, and will be successful. Roll on next week's weigh in!

Awww, you're all the sweetest bunch ever! Thank you for all of the kind comments, it's really spurred me on to having a brill week. Yesterday I can honestly say that nothing except water, peppermint tea and LT shakes passed my lips. :D Feeling great and so motivated thanks to you guys! Love love love and all that jazz ;)

Back