MissBlueEyes Weight loss Diary

Hopefully staying fit will help to keep me slim for life as well as eating sw friendly.

Today's been a good day, I've been busy in the kitchen and made a big batch of syn free bbq sauce.

It's uni tomorrow so I've made a lovely chicken salad packed lunch with strawberries and sweetened fromage frais for desert.

My magic oats are soaking in the fridge so I can make magic pancakes in the morning.

Oh and I've made a batch of sw 1 syn haribos ready for the next few days :).

Feeling determined and I'm hoping my weight is a good loss when I get on the scales at 530pm :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well I weighed in on Wednesday and I had lost 2lbs so that's me at 14st 13lbs.

I've had a day at university and took my packed lunch and then had a steak and jacket pot with salad meal out on the evening.

Today Friday I've stuck to the plan and I plan on running tonight.

Big being a idiot again!!! So looks like I will be running on my own plus writing an essay tonight.

So much to do and so little time to do it in.

Well done on your loss, you're doing fab xx

Ran last night and really pleased with my progress as I didn't struggle too much at all.

Staying on plan even though lots of outside stress is going.

I've figured I'll have stress throughout life so can't turn to food.

I do find I turn to running when I'm stressed and it suppresses my hunger

Had a good day yesterday I stuck to plan. Bought a second hand bike and went out for a 10 mile ride.

Always lots of temptation in my way but I've not given in to it.

Today I'm having a roast lunch and then driving to see my son and his daughter.

Good morning all

Sun is shining and I'm off to uni for the day with my chicken salad packed lunch and strawberries and black berries

Feeling really positive about the day and a new week. Even though I've got exams and essay to do and very little time to do them.

Plan of action this week is always to try and cook new things to keep it interesting.

So this weeks new thing to try is the cauliflower garlic bread.

Going to buy the ingredients tomorrow and have a go at making some and serve it with a nice curry.

Bum still sore from my first bike ride in years and I managed just under 10 miles so I'm well pleased.

Friend of mine who is well fit is trying to twist my arm to do a cycle with him that's 56 miles. Well I guess it will get me in shape but I'd have to do lots of training. As well as the training I'm doing for the 5k run in June.

It's weigh in day :)

So I've been sat stressing and writing and essay that is due in tomorrow. It's finally finished apart from proof reading formatting reference and title page. That can all be done tonight after weight in.

So I can breathe as some stress is gone, I can move on to revising for an exam in 9 days.

Very proud of myself with my run last night. I beat loads of personal bests :)

I've had a week of having a bf trying to tempt me with takeaway food and offer to go to restaurants. Plus his hissy fits lol

Anyway I've survived it all and come out the other end with a 100% week on plan plus 10 mile bike ride and 7.5 miles ran

So no matter what the scales say tonight I know I've done my best to achieve some weight loss

Wooohooooo 3.5lbs weight loss this week

You're doing so well!!

You're doing so well!!

Thank you :)
Really pleased with my weight loss.

Off out for a run soon it's couch to 5k week 5 day 3 which consists of a 5 min warm up walk then run for 20 mins and a 5 min cool down walk.

Excited to run as not ran this far for 2 years plus way heavier than I used to be.

Shall hopefully be able to type when I get back lol

Hi guys :) how do you find the couch to 5k app? I'm fine running on a treadmill, I can run for a few KM but when it comes to running outside I'm dead straight away lol so thinking of trying this app!

Road running is way harder that's why I only train on the road.

I'm on week 6 now and it's amazing app that's got me from not being able to run to running for 20 mins.

I would definitely give it a go

Road running is way harder that's why I only train on the road.

I'm on week 6 now and it's amazing app that's got me from not being able to run to running for 20 mins.

I would definitely give it a go

Yes i've definitely discovered that lol! I just prefer to be in the gym, i'm not very confident so would find it hard to run outside I think lol but may give it a go :) ty

Yes i've definitely discovered that lol! I just prefer to be in the gym, i'm not very confident so would find it hard to run outside I think lol but may give it a go :) ty

It definitely gives you a good work out running outside.

The c25k program is amazing.

I run on the back streets where not many people around I don't see that many people when I'm out which is good.

Well I've still been exercising and keeping to plan had an unexpected gain which I think be was buying me coke all night and not diet coke.

Never mind I've keep working hard to lose weight and I can see I am losing weight but feels like it's taking for ever.

Need to go out running tonight as not done it for a while so I may venture out.

Well I need a medal I swear for sticking to plan. This week I've had my daughters birthday which we went out for a meal and I stuck to plan.

Then bf ordered the only cake I love (he ordered it because I love it and not because he wanted it).

Then he proceeded to eat it next to me telling me how nice it was and then only ate half and put it in front of me. This is all to try and get me to fall off the plan. So I sat there refusing it.

Then next day we go to London where I stick to plan and drink water in all pubs. It's been a tough week so far grrrrrr

Last edited:
I've lost 1.5lbs this week and feeling very happy and proud of myself. I have lost a total of 1 stone 6lbs with more to follow soon.

Back