And my ring keeps slipping round!!

polishrose

Gold Member
I have had this ring for years and not worn in for ages..when I lost weight 2 years ago I started wearing it again.It fitted but was a little snug.Today it keeps slipping round so that the stone is underneath not on top.I'm just waiting till I can wear it on the next finger along :D

Last edited:
I'm having this trouble too - I've though about getting my engagment and wedding rings resized, but my wedding ring is a half band of diamonds and I was worried about some of the diamond 'poping/not looking right when it was made smaller.

I was thinking about some sort of 'clip' to attach to the underside of my rings so that I don't have to send them away or have them messed with (I'm paranoid that they'll get lost - a bit too sentimental about them), does anybody know if such a thing exists?

I also have a white gold/diamonds 'right hand ring' which is getting too big and is on my third finger. I got it the last time I was in Las Vegas and it was suprisingly inexpensive for what it was. So I've made a promise to myself that when we go again Sept 08 I will buy myself another one as my reward to myself for hitting target - after all, diamonds are a girls best friend :D

I don't wear diamonds and rings but my clothes keep swinging around my body..........almost the same.......isn't it, grin.

Hugs
botozi

I'm having this trouble too - I've though about getting my engagment and wedding rings resized, but my wedding ring is a half band of diamonds and I was worried about some of the diamond 'poping/not looking right when it was made smaller.

I was thinking about some sort of 'clip' to attach to the underside of my rings so that I don't have to send them away or have them messed with (I'm paranoid that they'll get lost - a bit too sentimental about them), does anybody know if such a thing exists?

Yes they do exist - they are just little plastic things that go on the underside of your finger. You usually see them advertised in mail order mags that come with newspapers etc

You could try somewhere like Lakeland.

I'm having the same trouble at the mo - it drives me nuts so I'm constantly twizzling my rings back around. I'll have mine re-sized in a few pounds time.

When you have them re-sized they don't take out the gold do they? I would rather they made the rest of the band a little thicker if anything.

Yes they do exist - they are just little plastic things that go on the underside of your finger. You usually see them advertised in mail order mags that come with newspapers etc

You could try somewhere like Lakeland.

Thanks Sweetpea - I'll look into it x

I don't wear diamonds and rings but my clothes keep swinging around my body..........almost the same.......isn't it, grin.

Hugs
botozi

Tee hee! Know what you mean botozi, having the same trouble myself - but such a small price to pay for getting small eh? x

I've scratched my face twice today cos of my diamond twizzling round underneath my finger lol. Only a few weeks ago I couldn't get my ring off, now it keeps sliding up to my knuckle

Back