Step 1 Sole Source And so it begins Bye-Bye Jelly Belly...

OK so I am 6 days in tomorrow is my weigh day I definitely feel lighter, I have found it really easy to follow I have (by being forced by my mother on mothers day) had to eat on sunday I did explain to her why I cant although she was having none of it, so I said I would have some chicken and broccolli just to make her shhhhhh. I hardly ate it and it wasnt a big portion I just think she wanted us all to sit at the table together for mothers day So I am hoping that hasn't ruined anything. I do not live with my parents so being back at my home now this next week will be fine, my 1 worry is I have a wedding on Sat, then there is no more events (at present) until I reach goal weight. Chest pains today are not present I am pretty sure it was heart burn and me being all anxious about it was making it worst I will keep an eye on it today and if it turns up I will book to go to the Dr just to be on the safe side x

Hey Kelly you are doing so well, day 6 and not cheating!! As for the meal yesterday dont worry I had chicken salad yesterday too, had to eat something like you as was surrounded by the entire family, it wont affect your weight loss at all. I cant wait for your results tomorrow! My second weigh in is tomorrow also as I had to change it from today due to work meetings which I couldnt get out of (annoying!) but I have been keeping an eye at home and it seems Ive only lost 3lb this week (booo) thats half of what I wanted, which means Ive got 13 days to lose 15lb.... hmmm, unlikely!! Oh well, I have to try. Ive been doing SS and SS+ so as of today am doing SS only for next 7 days straight :)

Thats brilliant news about chect pains (fingers crossed they stay away) but if come and go might be worth checking it out with the docs :) x

Ok so weigh day today I Was 12:11... 7lb loss! Whoop whoop! I'm going to the drs tomorrow though as my chest tightness is back and shortness of breath I'm pretty sure it's acid reflux but as it's back again I think it's best I get checked out as it says you should consult your dr before doing cambridge ski better go now I'm a week in x

What an amazing loss Kelly! You must be thrilled! :D

Definitely doing the best thing by getting it checked out. Better safe than sorry as the saying goes! Well done again!!

Kelly, well done!!! Thats a brilliant loss, 7lbs!! And into the 12's.... thats such a good feeling isn't it :)

My target was to lose 2 stone by my holiday, which isnt going to happen now.... so my consultant said a new goal of getting into the 11's by my holiday, so thats what Im aiming for now.

Its spooky that us 3 all had the exact same starting weight :) x

Im made up! Drs said today they think its acid reflux. Tbh I have a bit of chicken today and and when I did the chest pains went soooo... might have to do that now and again.
The Drs gave me some tablets to take the acidity down or somthing, I havent taken them yet the moment it starts again I will though. Im sorry Im not on here much Im so busy the next few weeks with work and my friends wedding this weekend its all go go go x

Busy is good! It would love to be really busy all the time. I've had 3 days off and I can't wait to be on nightshift tomorrow so I can be busy! SAD! Who looks forward to a run of 4 nights over the weekend!?

I'm glad it's just reflux and nothing to serious - although it is annoying and painful!

Im made up! Drs said today they think its acid reflux. Tbh I have a bit of chicken today and and when I did the chest pains went soooo... might have to do that now and again.
The Drs gave me some tablets to take the acidity down or somthing, I havent taken them yet the moment it starts again I will though. Im sorry Im not on here much Im so busy the next few weeks with work and my friends wedding this weekend its all go go go x

Excellent news Kelly, and yes come chicken wont have any affect on your loss at all, so just have it and hopefully the tablets will help too. Glad you got it checked out and you can now carry on without worrying :) x

so iv been away since Thursday for a wedding this weekend. 4hrs away from where I live so my water intake on Thursday, Sat and today with travel has not beeen the best. I also took Sat off as it was a wedding (stayed clear of carbs so didnt even have a smidge of cake) I only drank to toast the rest was soda water wit a splash of white wine/lime. I got back to my flat 1h ago weighed myself and im still the same :( 2 days before weigh in x

Yes 2lbs off I was aiming for 3lbs so considering there was the wedding that will do me fine.... No more events now until the 3rd of May! so hopefully next week will be a bit better x

Good luck, I am on day 4 and it wasnt as bad as I expected. I hardly felt hungry but day 3 was bad but for me, I did not give in to temptation though

Hey you are doing really well, I found after day for cravings went so just hang on in there. Im glad there are no events for a while now I am going at it hard x

You done well to avoid the cake and carbs - I would use the wedding as an excuse so I'm very proud you have better will power than me! Glad it's still going well :)

Your doing really well! I dont think I am going to reach my goal by mid June but am going to try! Are you exercising? Im not mainly because im shattered after just walking, walked 2miles today and I feel like iv run a marathon! x

weigh in yesterday another 2lbs.... Im not sure why it is going so slowly when Im not cheating does anyone have any ideas?

Well done Kelly.... Another 2lbs in the right direction :). Are you exercising? My losses have slowed down since exercising but I'm okay with that.

The last two weeks I've lost 2.5lbs both weeks. I think our bodies are just adjusting to the lower calories as well as if you are exercising it can sometimes make a difference.

I told my CC that it's an inches week not a lb week! Haha just stay focused and positive.

2lb is still a great loss. You're slimmer and healthier than you were just last week!

Back