And so it starts...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
First day back on the diet. I weighed myself last night and I'm ashamed to say I have gone back up to 16:12.

My goal is to be 12:7 at least by April, my 25th birthday.

I hope I can stay focused.

Good luck everyone who is also restating again.

I'm restarting today also, I asked ma CDC not to tell me ma weight cos I'm ashamed I've put on so much, but will fin out next week when I hopefully will have lost :) good luck :) I got about 5 stone to lose really, gosh that sounds a lot!! X

Restart for me today also after 2 years, hoping to lose as much as I can doing just the shakes for a hen do I have on February 3rd, then back on the shakes and maybe Ss+ for 8 weeks until I am a bridesmaid for my best friend on March 30th, then I am determined to stick with the maintenance !!

Back to work tommorow, just hoping for a quick transition I to ketosis! :)

Good luck to you all :) will defo be needing the support :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Restart for me today also after 2 years, hoping to lose as much as I can doing just the shakes for a hen do I have on February 3rd, then back on the shakes and maybe Ss+ for 8 weeks until I am a bridesmaid for my best friend on March 30th, then I am determined to stick with the maintenance !!

Back to work tommorow, just hoping for a quick transition I to ketosis! :)

Good luck to you all :) will defo be needing the support :) xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello hello im back too ;) good luck x

Hey Shanny :) nice to hear from you :)... good luck with your restart :).. xxxxx

Hey all . Im back after being off plan for xmas and also a month of ill health. Have weighed myself this morning and have gained 6lbs over xmas(arghhhh) But am determined to be back on track . Good luck all...im sure we can do it . x

Get over to cd biggest looser challenge to kick start the new year :D x

Go on cd diet and it's one of the first threads there's only 3 places left so hurry :D xx

Back