And to try again!!!!!!

Needtodothis

Hey all.... Well I've decided to try sw again, have done it b4 but have failed every time, have my bros wedding in may so hoping to have lost a bit by then. I'm going to join tonight!. Have read thru some of yr stories and really hope this is the time for me!!!!
Wish me luck xx

Aww thankyou.... Gonna need it lol x

Aww thankyou.... Gonna need it lol x

Ah you'll do great, make sure you log in to Minimins and we'll keep each other motivated.
I have a wedding on June 9th and I would love to fit into a much smaller dress than the one I wore to a December Wedding.

Are you incorporating some new exercise too?

Hi, if the weather gets any better than I plan to take up walking again, I'm a mum of 3 who I make sure they eat healthily yet I lack willpower so badly.. I'm cooking the girls tea now and have just had a buscuit, for no other reason than it was there!! Won't be doing that after tonight xx

Hehe! Its those pesky kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've learnt to put it in the bin, regardless! As I was always putting their left overs in my mouth!

I've yet to do tea, the kids are out playing with a remote control car, whilst I am surfing the forums!
Best put my pinny on!

Lol that's a good idea, I'll get the girls to do that themselves, I work in a kitchen which doesn't make it any easier... See I'm full of excuses lol. I feel quite excited abt starting tonight, may that continue!! X

Lol Emma oh I'd do that too :0) x

I'm a mum of 3 too. And I think it's just habit to eat while your cooking. Etc. I'm forever eating leftovers, I so need to just chuck it straight in the bin but like you said, sometimes I don't even know I've done it until its too late.lol

Hope weighin goes well. I don't go to class I just do it at home.xxx

I'm a Mum of 2. Eldest is Autistic and little one is just 4 months old so Unless I wanna eat Chicken nuggets or rusks everynight, I tend to stir clear of their left overs...........Thats never been on of my problems......Mine tends to be boredom............. If I have nothing to do, I eat a load of rubbish. So when I started the plan I cleared the cupboards of all the norty things I knew would trip me up (If I buy treats for my eldest, I get things she likes and I hate lol)

Best of luck for tonight's class

Hey alll....well I've done it, I've been and got weighed, not as bad as I was expecting but still utterly horrendous!. It's all changed since I was last there, I always did the green plan, but was told tonight for the first few weeks to stick to the 'extra easy'. So this is my first problem, due to lack of time and money I can't go shopping until Thursday, have just sent hubby down the road for some fruit but no idea what I'm going to eat until thursday!!!

Any ideas???? Xx

Needtodothis said:
Hey alll....well I've done it, I've been and got weighed, not as bad as I was expecting but still utterly horrendous!. It's all changed since I was last there, I always did the green plan, but was told tonight for the first few weeks to stick to the 'extra easy'. So this is my first problem, due to lack of time and money I can't go shopping until Thursday, have just sent hubby down the road for some fruit but no idea what I'm going to eat until thursday!!!

Any ideas???? Xx

Wat u got in lol xx

Hadn't even thought of that... That's a great idea. Thankyou x

Can't help you with the extra Easy, Not something I do.....only because I think I would cheat my ass off lol..........I stick with red and green alternative days usually and I've had losses every week so I guess it works for me

Well done on being brave enough to go to group in the first place

Back