And to try again!!!!!!

I am on Extra Easy, As i am a new starter and they recommended that.

Potatos (chips baked) ? Baked Beans? Pasta?

I've eaten half a tin of beans and 2 slices of Bacon today, and a large glass of water.
What hve you got in ?

Well done for joining! That's the first huge step!

I do extra easy & there's tons of things you can make. Just remember to get your 1/3 superfree with each meal!

I normally have fruit for breakfast, jacket potato tuna and salad (or omelette for example) for lunch and my tea has been everything from steak salad & SW chips to mushy pea curry and I've also tried lots of new recipes!

What food have you got in? Or what food can you easily get?

If you've got pasta in, you could do a pasta dish with lots of veg and plum tomatoes as a sauce and maybe some chicken. You should manage to get your 1/3 superfree in a dish like that!

Good luck on your journey!

Hey. Thankyou so much for replying, have managed to scrape together some ideas with the very limited food I have
So I'm thinking.... Breakfast....2 weetabix(Hex B) and fruit
Lunch...... Bacon and cheese omelette (cheese as a syn). With salad
Tea.......... Pasta with tuna and veg ??????

That's about all I can come up with lol x

Needtodothis said:
Hey. Thankyou so much for replying, have managed to scrape together some ideas with the very limited food I have
So I'm thinking.... Breakfast....2 weetabix(Hex B) and fruit
Lunch...... Bacon and cheese omelette (cheese as a syn). With salad
Tea.......... Pasta with tuna and veg ??????

That's about all I can come up with lol x

Sounds like you've got some good ideas! Depending on how much cheese you're having you can use that as your Hex A.

I have found it good to have meal plans for meals I want in the week so I don't necessarily have diet coke chicken on a Monday but I have all the ingredients in for me to make it one night! My worst habit is not being sure what to eat then just opening the fridge and raiding it!

Good luck!!

I am a fridge Raider- A bit like Pac Lady!!!!

I would say a good idea is - when you are feeling hungry, wrap a potato up in foil and bung it in the oven.....if you can hold the cravings off until it will be ready, you've done well. Usually in the mean time I've eaten something unsatisfying (but still sticking to the rules) then I get a nice hot potato :D

I usually eat my Potatos Plain with Vinegar- or beans or plain tuna.

I was just reading thru my book and I'm really confused... I was told last nyt at my meeting that some batchelers pasta n sauce are free on EE.. Does this mean that I can eat it whenever or do I have to eat it as a meal with veg or salad? When I went on sw website it said free but came up green not orange.
It's only my first day and I'm struggling already lol xx

Well done for taking the first step and joining a group. I mainly do Extra Easy with a few Green and Red. It might be helpful to you if you look through a few food diaries (when you get time) to get an idea what other people are doing. I always put pictures of my food and receipe. There are a lot of others that do the same.

Good luck and ask any questions you are not sure of. Someone will answer you straight away. This is a very supportive forum.

The pasta in sauces are all free if you only use water...no butter or milk :D
They are definately handy when in a hurry or have not a lot of food in.

Remember to have some Superfree food too!

Excellent, thankyou, it's a bit confusing but I'll get there x

The 98% Fat Free super noodles are too. Yum Yum!
Share your food diary and ask lots of questions, and if you're bored..keep out the fridge (hoping if i write this i'll take it in!! I am always in the fridge!)

Lol I'm stuff now after my lunch. But my head is always in the fridge! Ive tried so many times to lose the pounds. And failed miserably! Maybe this will be the time!!!. I'm off to see dirty dancing a the theatre tmrw nyt, so going to think about that instead of food lol xx

Needtodothis said:
Lol I'm stuff now after my lunch. But my head is always in the fridge! Ive tried so many times to lose the pounds. And failed miserably! Maybe this will be the time!!!. I'm off to see dirty dancing a the theatre tmrw nyt, so going to think about that instead of food lol xx

I like looking at the recipes on here n i copy n paste them then at weekends i pick one then we neva get bored ov eating the same foods :) a couple ov our favourites r diet coke chicken extra lean mince burgers and ov course shepherds pie x

I need to try the diet coke chicken and fanta chicken, they sound yummy. I think I'll have to look thru some recipes of here as I easily get bored of eating the same food, which will send me straight to the fridge xx

Needtodothis said:
I need to try the diet coke chicken and fanta chicken, they sound yummy. I think I'll have to look thru some recipes of here as I easily get bored of eating the same food, which will send me straight to the fridge xx

Yeah we love the fanta chicken with egg fried rice yum x theres so many delicious meals its hard to pick for the weekend also try the kfc chicken it doesnt taste like kfc but it is lovely

Ooh I've just made the free chicken curry.... Have to say it was yummy. Day 1 nearly over and been 100% :0)

Yeah we love the fanta chicken with egg fried rice yum x theres so many delicious meals its hard to pick for the weekend also try the kfc chicken it doesnt taste like kfc but it is lovely

What does thefanta one taste like. Is it a bit like sweet and sour.x

Back