And to try again!!!!!!

Days going ok... Been 100% so far, off to watch dirty dancing in the theatre tonight, can't wait. :0). Hope yr day is going well xx

Have Fun, remember to syn....and make them good ones :D

Have fun. I saw dirty dancing last year. It was fabtastic.xxx

Hey just got back. Omg it was totally amazing, the dancing was fantastic and I even got a little bit emotional in the 'nobody puts baby in the corner' scene. My ticket was a birthday prezzie from a very good friend, will never be able to match it for her lol. I didnt syn at all and stuck with a diet coke... Go me lol. Hope everyone's had a good day xx

Hey just got back. Omg it was totally amazing, the dancing was fantastic and I even got a little bit emotional in the 'nobody puts baby in the corner' scene. My ticket was a birthday prezzie from a very good friend, will never be able to match it for her lol. I didnt syn at all and stuck with a diet coke... Go me lol. Hope everyone's had a good day xx
Well Done you.
Its sounds amazing! Glad you had fun!

Glad you enjoyed it and did not use any syns.

How is it going?
x

Back