And - weigh in.

and

Silver Member
Week 1 I lost 7lbs - most ever on LT for me.
Week 2 I've lost 3lb - better than zero. :)

And no, I haven't cheated I just think I have a super slow metabolism and my body adjusts too fast...

Week 1 I lost 7lbs - most ever on LT for me.
Week 2 I've lost 3lb - better than zero. :)

And no, I haven't cheated I just think I have a super slow metabolism and my body adjusts too fast...

And hun,
You have lost weight 3lb is way better than no lb :) so slow metabolism or not you have still done excellent hun. Being on this TFR is hard really hard. Its a lifestyle change and the strength and courage it takes to undergo a weight loss journey and stick to it is amense... so please be proud of what you have achieved hun xxx:):):)

Well done and. 3lb is great. I usually only lose 3-3.5lb a week but that does add up to the 1 stone a month that Lipotrim say ;)

Well done hun! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't feel downhearted about the 3lbs. 3lbs is better than 0lbs! Well done for losing!

Had my 3rd weigh in a day or two early as I'm not at home for a few days.

I've lost another 3lbs. :happy036:

So that's almost a stone in under 3 weeks!!! WOW.

On the down side I asked my pharmacy to print out my all time record of LT weight loss... Seems I've gone from 12 stones ish to 11 stones ish FOUR bloody times now...

I have been at this weight before... This is my fourth time!! I HAVE to not put the weight back on.

I've NEVER been back up to my starting weight though but this yoyo of a stone over the last 2 years is really bloody annoying.

I am going to try to get into the 10 stones something this time and TRY to stay there for a few months then try to lose the final stone... GL me!

Brilliant, well done you xxx

Wohoo well done :-D

I'm about to go for my 4th weigh in - I'm really nervous! No idea why!
I know I've lost a bit. I wonder if it's because I'm nearly in the 10st bracket but don't think I've quite made it? :scale:

Another 3lbs... So now I am 11st 1lb...

Next week I'm gunna be in the 10s... weeeeee!

woooo woooo well done you!:wow:

I got weighed 3 days after the last time as I went to collect my final LT shakes - I'd lost 1lb...

I've been swapping to S&S. Done S&S exclusively for last 5 days.

I've only lost 3lbs in the last 9 days. :(

So that's about 4lbs in the last two weeks.

BUT... I am JUST in the, 'normal' BMI category now and I am UNDER 11st for the first time in about a decade. WHOOOO!!

I am not sure why I don't feel that excited :hmm:

Exante for a few days now then refeed.

And
you have done ruddy terrific hun xxxx
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back