Andy's lighter life diary :)

andyfofo

ive just started lighter life, 18 years old :)

start weight: 15st 8 lbs and had a bmi of 32.2 :)

gained alot of weight because of stopping rugby, i used to play very seriously for school, club, district and even a couple of games for scotland when i was 14 :) but as i got older training every night got in the way of my social life so i gave it up except for club, but kept eating the same amount and over time piled on the pounds :( fortunately keeping up the club rugby means i am still quite fit, especially for my weight :)

as a student im gonna miss the alcohol the most tbh, especially the nights out, but hey, being slim again will be worth it!!

Last edited:
Week 1

week 1 was not too bad, had no side affects like others seem to have and the hunger pains went away in 3 days or so :)

Weigh in: 15st 1/2 lb

weight loss for the week: 3.3kg or 7 1/2 lbs

Last edited:
week 2

found out the food packs i like so now im down to a porridge every other morning then 4 different shakes the rest of the time :)

exercise is allowed this week which i cant wait for as apparently week 1 is always your biggest loss, but we'll see ;)

exercise program:
monday - friday: get up at 6am for a 7K run

monday, wedensday and friday evening: 30 minutes gym session for toning

at the big weigh i was worried about my loss, but ended up losing more than the first week :D (even if its just half a pound more)

weight: 91.9kg or 14st 6 1/2 pounds

weight loss for the week: 3.6kg or 8 pounds

total weight loss so far (2 weeks): 6.9kg or 1 stone 1 1/2 lbs

looks like the 6am runs are paying off, going to keep it up for the next few weeks until i get down to 5% body fat (started at 30.84%) :)

well done andy
keep going dude :)

thanks very much guys :) ive managed not to cheat so far quite easily, lets hope it stays that way for the next few weeks! :)

That's great! :D

Though remember: if you cheat - you're only cheating yourself out of the prize - therefore it's not worth it. ;)

yeahh exactly, so hopefully i wont :D plus your wasting £70 for your week if your gonna cheat, and i cant think of a food worth that ;)

week 3 update

was trying to pick clothes for going to the scotland V england game tomorrow and decided to try on a jacket that hasnt fit me properly for over a year and a half..... it zipped up and fit easily :D as sad as it sounds im sooooo happy now :p

lighter life is definately working :)

was trying to pick clothes for going to the scotland V england game tomorrow and decided to try on a jacket that hasnt fit me properly for over a year and a half..... it zipped up and fit easily :D as sad as it sounds im sooooo happy now :p

lighter life is definately working :)

Keep this feeling in your mind and heart - it's the most powerful emotion you can get to keep you going through hard times!
x

Keep this feeling in your mind and heart - it's the most powerful emotion you can get to keep you going through hard times!
x

thanks very much, i will try :D

ahhhh i missed my morning run this morning, got up at 6 then fell asleeep again til half 6 :(
dunno why im beating myself up about not going since the whole reason i get up at 6 is cause im too self consccieus to do it with everyone around :S

week 3 update

not as big a loss as i was hoping for with my exhaustive exercise routine, but at least its coming off, right?

weight: 89.7kg or 14st 2 pounds

weight loss for the week: 2.2kg or 4 1/2 pounds

total weight loss so far (3 weeks): 9.1kg or 1 stone 6 lbs

Last edited:
same loss as week, but at least its coming off :D

weight: 87.5kg or 13st 11 1/2 pounds

total weight loss so far (4 weeks): 11.2kg or 1 stone 10 1/2 lbs

Last edited:
week 5 weight loss

another identical weight loss, but im still quite happy :D

weight: 85.6kg or 13st 7 pounds

total weight loss so far (5 weeks): 13.5kg or 2 stone 1 lbs

Last edited:
another 5 1/2 lbs off this week, dead chuffed since i havent been able to do much exercise because of the weather :D

weight: 83.3kg or 13st 1 1/2 pounds

weight loss for the week: 5 1/2 pounds

total weight loss so far (6 weeks): 15.8kg or 2 stone 6 1/2 lbs

just watched season 8 of the biggest loser from the US... im totally addicted :D anyone else seen it? :p

ahhh excited about the weigh in on tuesday, will be in the 12 stones for the first time in a long while.... Law Coursework Essay due for wedensday though, 25% of my final mark, GRRRRR! i hate university, you get zero work then when you do you get something impossibly difficult!!!!

just about to post my 4 year to do list that i have up on my wall, inspired by my favourite tv show, the biggest loser!
i will also be updating my diary daily now so stay tuned!:)

Andrews 4 Year To Do List

· Get Under 15 Stone - DONE
· Get Under 14 Stone - DONE
· Get Under 13 Stone
· Look At Yourself In The Mirror And Be Happy
· Get To a Healthy BMI
· Finish Lighter Life
· Finish 1st Year Exams
· Finish 1st Year of University
· Get a Summer Job - DONE
· Buy a New Wardrobe
· Move into my Flat