*angie's* Skinny Fiorentina Pizza

I totally agree, a cookery show and everything being cooked is low fat or no fat and looks great and all...I reckon it would pull in the ratings big time. Everyone wants to be healthy, most people don't know how, some people think it would be boring old salad everyday. You never know, you might be on to something there!

And I second Cherryade - Angie's the one! You've helped us such a lot, your recipes are always clear, concise and look so great, I'm sure you'd be ideal for TV. Sadly, I don't know any producers...

Just had your pancakes and gonna start on the pizza now..for lunch..ahh..then dinner...what to have for dinner....I'm eating more now than when I was not trying to lose weight....and its guilt free...I feel like I've won the lottery hahaha! Any suggestions for a syn free dinner on a red day? Trying to remember is butternut squash is free on red days...hmmm...

Oh My Gosh!! The pizza was delish. I added mushrooms and ham and some sausage meat and it was sooo good. Gave the second one to my mum and ended up eating half of hers too hehehe! Went out this evening and got naughty with banofee pie and lemon meringue pie. Feel sick now because I know I didn't have to have it, I have enough happy food ON PLAN! So I decided next time I would just think about my pizza and syn free pancakes and vanilla and choc sprinkles mullerlight! More recipes please Angie. Although...........I am spending alot of money on food and ingredients now...I just can't stop cooking all this stuff.

Wow Cee! You are cooking up a storm! :clap:

So very pleased that you enjoyed the pizza (and the pancakes lol) just next time **step away from the banoffee pie**

Back