ANG'S DIARY (i am going to get there)

ang

i have just decided that i think i need to start a diary to try to help me. so first i am going to tell you a bit about myself . i am 40 years old and have been overweight since i was about 17 i started off just being about a stone overweight now i am 10 stone overweight (2 1/2 now lost).i have 2 children my daughter is 21 and is coming to slimming world with me and my son is 19 i have also got an 18 month grandaughter who is gorgeous .me and my husband have been married 21 years and he has no problem with the size i am .i want to lose weight for a number of reasons 1 being my health and the others are to be able to take my grandaughter swimming as i didnt take my children as i felt uncomfortable. i am going away to greece in september and now need to lose as much as possible .so i am going to keep posting on my thread how i am feeling please feel free to comment on anything and thanks for all your help so far. love ang xxx

You sound so enthustiastic hun, you can and will do it. Diaries are great, write down everything you eat - it really helps.

As for you being 40 - wow, you don't look it in your photo, you're obviously doing something right.

I love Greece, I'm very jealous. xxx

Love the title of your diary Ang!

It is so positive:)

Love Mini xxx

Way to go Ang, keep up the good work, and them positive thoughts will have you swimming with your grandaughter in no time, wheyyyheyyy :)

I started my diary not long ago and have found it really helps, its a good way of singing your own praises when needed and moaning and moaning when its also needed - it also stops the forum getting clogged up! You've done so well so far keep it up xxx (And I agree with Lou you dont look anywhere near 40) x

dont get yourself down if you have put on these things happen, stick at it and you will get there. btw no way do you look 40, just looking at your piccy i thought you were like 20.

Back