• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ANG'S DIARY (i am going to get there)

ang

i have just decided that i think i need to start a diary to try to help me. so first i am going to tell you a bit about myself . i am 40 years old and have been overweight since i was about 17 i started off just being about a stone overweight now i am 10 stone overweight (2 1/2 now lost).i have 2 children my daughter is 21 and is coming to slimming world with me and my son is 19 i have also got an 18 month grandaughter who is gorgeous .me and my husband have been married 21 years and he has no problem with the size i am .i want to lose weight for a number of reasons 1 being my health and the others are to be able to take my grandaughter swimming as i didnt take my children as i felt uncomfortable. i am going away to greece in september and now need to lose as much as possible .so i am going to keep posting on my thread how i am feeling please feel free to comment on anything and thanks for all your help so far. love ang xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Louise24

Gold Member
You sound so enthustiastic hun, you can and will do it. Diaries are great, write down everything you eat - it really helps.

As for you being 40 - wow, you don't look it in your photo, you're obviously doing something right.

I love Greece, I'm very jealous. xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Love the title of your diary Ang!

It is so positive:)

Love Mini xxx

StephCracknell

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.2%)
Well done on the exercise honey, an hour is very impressive!

x

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Way to go Ang, keep up the good work, and them positive thoughts will have you swimming with your grandaughter in no time, wheyyyheyyy :)

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Good luck, you sound like you are on the right track.

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
I started my diary not long ago and have found it really helps, its a good way of singing your own praises when needed and moaning and moaning when its also needed - it also stops the forum getting clogged up! You've done so well so far keep it up xxx (And I agree with Lou you dont look anywhere near 40) x

ang

well it was a good day yesterday and hope today will be the same.i am looking after my grandaughter so that will be my exercise for today she is wearing me out already xxx

ang

oh well i am now getting ready for work i do 4 days on 4 days off so i wont be on here as much for the next 4 as i do long days xx got all my packup and dinners sorted out for the next 4 days so i should be ok as long as i dont start picking at food when i get home xx

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Preparation is the key and it sounds like you are prepared!

ang

well ive finally been able to have a quick catch-up on all the posts xx weigh in day on thursday and i was looking forward to it as i have been really good but just had a quick sneaky look on the scales and its saying i have put on 2 i will be gutted if i have as i have tried so hard this week xx

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
dont get yourself down if you have put on these things happen, stick at it and you will get there. btw no way do you look 40, just looking at your piccy i thought you were like 20.

ang

dont get yourself down if you have put on these things happen, stick at it and you will get there. btw no way do you look 40, just looking at your piccy i thought you were like 20.
wow thanks hun you have made me feel good i also have a 19 month old grandaughter that keeps me young at heart xx

valzar

S: 10st7.0lb C: 10st7.0lb G: 8st10.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done you, I done the wii fit for just 30mins & I was nackered so good on you 4 one hour

valzar

S: 10st7.0lb C: 10st7.0lb G: 8st10.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:wow:well done you for a n hour on the wii, I done only 30mins & was nackered, keep up the good work:jelous:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 2
Slimming World 2
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Exante - Diaries 12
Slimming World - Food Diaries 36