ANG'S DIARY (i am going to get there)

i have just said on another post about my scales as i keep getting on them all week and they have been saying that i had put on then just before i go to class it says i have lost 1/2 so you dont get a true reading until your weigh in time so i am now going to put my scales in my wardrobe and not get on them all week .i pay £4.50 a week and i always know how much i have lost (or put on)before i go ,how stupid is that xx

well i had my mate and her husband round for a bbq on sat and i didnt have any of the nibbles and i had lots of meat and salad but then we got through 2 1/2 bottles of wine and half a bottle of pimms and that was just me and my mate as the men had lager but i did put lots of fruit in the pimms.so i have got to really good from now on xx

Nice to meet you! Im Elz (Eleanor!) 40, single mum (husband ran off with someone) son and daughter, loads of pets. Work all the time as HCA. Will follow your progress along with mine!

You are seriously motivating!! Reading your posts has made me think of doing my own blog or such, although I am always embarrassed to put down how bad I have done.
I have to agree with everyone else, there is no way that you pic makes you look like you are 40! You look fab.

thanks for your kind comments.well how bad have i been what with sat night and now i have been rushing around after work and got a kfc for my hubby and son for dinner and found myself eating it aswell, why do i do it becasuse its made me feel really crap now .so now going to bed as i have another early start in the morning.hopefully tomorrow will be a better day xx

Back