Anione on here from Dublin/ Wicklow direction??

pinkprincess85

Hi just wondering is there anyone on there from Dublin or Wicklow???:character00201::wavey:

Cool and you doing very well i see! go you! :) i didnt think there were too many people on here from Ireland

No there isnt that many, it mainly people in the uk. Its great though coming here for support etc. I have told no one Im doing this diet and would just get told oh its bad for you etc.
At least in here everyone is going through the same thing. Do you want to lose much weight?

Im the same I did it before and lost about 2 and a half all of which went back on but my biggest problem as everyone telling me (mainly skinnys) that it was so bad for you and couldnt be healthy and you never stick to it and then the pressue of all my buddys going out every weekend on the lash and me sitting there with a coke and eventually giving in so this time im not letting anything come between me and Cambridge!

I want to get down to 13 and a half to start and then eventually 10 so I have a long way to go how about you

Im the same I did it before and lost about 2 and a half all of which went back on but my biggest problem as everyone telling me (mainly skinnys) that it was so bad for you and couldnt be healthy and you never stick to it and then the pressue of all my buddys going out every weekend on the lash and me sitting there with a coke and eventually giving in so this time im not letting anything come between me and Cambridge!

I want to get down to 13 and a half to start and then eventually 10 so I have a long way to go how about you

Check out your other thread there i left a long post there! Know what you mean about the friends thing. Im at home with the little one so dont get to go out as much anyways but its really hard thinking of excuses to why im not eating but i get through it because i know i have too!:)

Hi Pink Princess

I am in Dublin, I just started this morning, so far so good :) I havent yet told anyone I am on this diet either, (other than my husband) and I have decided if I do tell anyone I wont tell them I am SS'ing, I'll tell them I have an evening meal, its just not worth the lectures.

Hi hedgehog its so true isnt it people are so critical of things like this and i may be you they'd be the first to comment on someone that is fat

Atleast you have the hubby to help you on my boyfriend is so supportive its great to have that and then have the site too

Pink Princess,

are you just starting today as well, how is it going for you. I just had my first shake about half 10 I am off work today hence the late start, and I feel like I've had a christmas dinner the thoughts of putting another morsel in my mouth doesnt appeal in the slightest

Hope it continues that way LOL

Im the same hedgehog starting today Im in work though :-( doing grand so far to be honest with you anything else just isnt a option i cant stop doing this Im here till the bitter end if i dont do it now the chances are i never will! My biggest problem is at the best of times im always peeing and ive had 2 ltrs of water so far and been to the loo 4 times!!

Yeah me too, I've put on 2 stone in the last year, and I have arthritis so its just become so difficult carrying all the extra weight so for me there are no other options, I'm started, feeling very positive about this diet and like you with it till the bitter end

Positive mental attitude is such a motivator, and this site has really encouraged me the last few days too, cant wait till I start to see some movements on the ticker :)

yeah im so excited about the weighin every week you know your going to loose something im an all or nothing person Id rather have nothing than have a plate full of veg and only loose a lb! the thoughts of walking into a shop and buying clothes I like not clothes that fit are such a motivator for me plus Im only 22 so most of my friends are quite slim Its so exciting to see how much everyone looses every week and makes its so worthwhile my sister was saying to me last night imagin carrying a stone of spuds around the supermarket you'd be wrecked so if you put into prespective the amound of extra bags of spuds we are carrying around no wonder im so tired in the evenings

Well you've certainly got the PMA :) and your sister is right, the thoughts of carrying 1 stone of spuds anywhere for a few minutes would fill me with dread. Its a good way to think of things, I'll remember that one :)

Hey I'm in Dublin :D:D:D Not doing Cambridge but have done it before!

Who is ur CDC?? PM me if ya don't want to put it up here

Good luck with your journey... your head is defo in the right place

Gen xx

Hey I'm in Dublin :D:D:D Not doing Cambridge but have done it before!

Who is ur CDC?? PM me if ya don't want to put it up here

Good luck with your journey... your head is defo in the right place

Gen xx

You have PM!

I'd say I am the only one down here in Cork... did live in Dublin before though. I didnt realise some of you were from Ireland and I have spoken to most of you before!

Ive heard today there is actually a good few of us in ireland on here how are you gettin on I have seen a few of the group meeting up and that how cool is that

Back