Ann-Marie's weight loss record..........

Ann-Marie

Well, I am into week two now but thought I would put this here in addition to my food diary.

Week 1 - lost 1lb

Was very disappointed with this but I suppose it is better off than on! I have quite a long way to go so am thinking in 7lb mini targets.

I am doing the Slimming World plan but am not going to the classes so using this forum as motivation.

Can any one tell me how to get a weight loss ticker for my signature?

Hoping for a good loss on Monday!

Hi, when you log in you'll see a series of options. Click the one that says tutorial and it'll tell you all you need to know. That's how I did mine :)

Whoo hoo!!! :)

My body has caught on to what I am trying to do, so this week............ I lost 4lbs!!!

Very pleased :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
well done,great stuff

Well, here is Monday again!

Anyone who happens to have glanced at my food diary this week will notice that I was very naughty on both Wednesday and Saturday so the best I was hoping for was a maintain but was really expecting a gain.

However, I have lost 1lb so VERY pleased with that.

Need to be good this week though :p

Well done with your losses! :) As my hubby says.. a lb a week is 52 in a year! :D

Very pleased......... another 2lbs off!!! :D

Week 5 and another 2lbs off!!! :D Can't wait to be under 18 stone rather than nearer to 19stone like I was when I started!!

Very pleased and still feeling determined to carry on :D

Stayed the same this week but I am actually pleased with that as I wandered off plan a couple of times. Back to it today!!

Restarting the plan - been off track for a while but back to it again now!

Had a pleasant suprise when I stepped on the scales. Despite being way off track for a couple of months, I have lost 2lbs!

Aiming for 3-4lbs off in my first week back - fingers crossed :D

good luck with the weight loss, i am due to start my diet over the next few days, long term goal is to lose 6st so i have a way to go!!

Well, week 1 of restart and I only lost 1lb. However, I am not too disappointed as I had a slow start last time I did this.

Just need to have a really good week and avoid the demon drink!!!

:D:D:D:D whoo hoo!!!! :D:D:D:D

4lbs off this week - VERY pleased.

Hope everyone is having a great Bank Holiday :)

Back