*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Im sure you'll do great :D

Ooo cool! I'm off to the gym tonight and will be going to my first zumba class tomorrow! Yay! Im really excited :D

Hehe! You make quite the detective! :D xxx

Just call me Magnum!!! haha! xxx

Enjoy Zumba - i love that class! xxx

Haha!! :D

Do you just wear your normal workout clothes - like joggers and trainers etc?
Do you do any other classes? xxx

Haha!! :D

Do you just wear your normal workout clothes - like joggers and trainers etc?
Do you do any other classes? xxx

I just wore loose clothing cos there is a lot of moving around, and trainers.

I dont do any other classes now as i got a gym membership - but they are planning on doing a boxing class at my gym soon - very excited!!! xxx

Ellebear said:
I just wore loose clothing cos there is a lot of moving around, and trainers.

I dont do any other classes now as i got a gym membership - but they are planning on doing a boxing class at my gym soon - very excited!!! xxx

Awesome! Thanks lovely.

Ooo I'm still not confident enough to join a gym - that's my next step so i can start toning really well too.
A boxing class sounds really good! I'm actually at the gym now waiting for body combat to start :) yay! I love it!
How many times a week do you go to the gym?
Sorry about all the questions lol! Xxx

Not a problem hun - happy to help!

I go Monday, Wednesday and sometimes Friday/Weekend. I try to get an hours cardio done each time i go! :) I think it does help a lot with toning/weight loss, so i go to a tiny hotel gym (i am also not ready for the likes of Virgin gym or David Lloyd or Village!!!) and its just the right size, nobody is a poser or perfectly fit!!!

x

Hey lovely

Just dropping in to see how you are feeling and getting on? Hope all is going well and you are still smiling because you are doing fabulously!!

Claire xx

Ellebear said:
Not a problem hun - happy to help!

I go Monday, Wednesday and sometimes Friday/Weekend. I try to get an hours cardio done each time i go! :) I think it does help a lot with toning/weight loss, so i go to a tiny hotel gym (i am also not ready for the likes of Virgin gym or David Lloyd or Village!!!) and its just the right size, nobody is a poser or perfectly fit!!!

x

Oo that's fab! Well done you! Even before I started slimming world I used to go to the gym regularly but it's nt enough just doing the exercise on it's own the food and the exercise go hand In hand :)
I definetly won't be going to one of my local gyms considering my boyfriend works there - I don't want all his work mates to meet for the first time all sweaty! Not attractive haha!! Xxx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Hey lovely

Just dropping in to see how you are feeling and getting on? Hope all is going well and you are still smiling because you are doing fabulously!!

Claire xx

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!
:) I'm getting there I think I've just had a fabulous work out at the gym :) I did a class and I feel great!! Yay!
How are you doing my lovely?
Xxxx

great to see you in good form! All the best for Thursday weigh in!

fayhamy said:
great to see you in good form! All the best for Thursday weigh in!

Thanks lovely!
Hope you are getting on fabulously xxxx

Thanks 4.5 off and I want to celebrate! Think I'll have to push the boat out and have an options choc drink LOL! Let me know what you think of zumba class, there is one starting near me soon but dont know if I'm brave enough yet!

Thats amazing!! Well done to you! Superstar!
Go for an options induldgence - 3syns and gorgeous!! :D
Definetly will be updating about zumba! Im super excited! :D Im just going to go for it!!
xxx

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (heb)
ketchup - 1syn

Lunch
salad
cheese (hea)
stir fried chicken, peppers and onions
salad cream - 2syns
malteasers - 5syns

Snack
banana

Dinner
Spag Bol - 2syns

Total for today - 10syns

Hi Anna

I have been reading your diary over the last couple of weeks. I started SW 2 weeks ago and have been trawling through the pages of weekly weigh ins and diaries. You really are doing brilliantly well and are a real inspiration to keep people motivated. Not only are you in the same boat as everyone else on here of trying to lose weight but you are also dealing with depression. To keep going on your diet and exercise regime as you are doing while dealing with that also is truly amazing. I am sure as you keep going on your dieting journey you will start to feel much better in yourself too.

Keep going girl, you can do this. You are brilliant! ;)

xxx

Saddle Bags said:
Hi Anna

I have been reading your diary over the last couple of weeks. I started SW 2 weeks ago and have been trawling through the pages of weekly weigh ins and diaries. You really are doing brilliantly well and are a real inspiration to keep people motivated. Not only are you in the same boat as everyone else on here of trying to lose weight but you are also dealing with depression. To keep going on your diet and exercise regime as you are doing while dealing with that also is truly amazing. I am sure as you keep going on your dieting journey you will start to feel much better in yourself too.

Keep going girl, you can do this. You are brilliant! ;)

xxx

Hey lovely.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Thankyou for your kind words, it means alot. :d
Keep up your hard work!!
Hope you're having a fabulous week xxx

Zumba zumba zumba!!

I love it! It was fabulous! I sweated so much but I didn't even feel like I was working out! Amazing! X

Breakfast
Weetabix (hea) (heb)

Snack
Clementine

Snack
Clementine

Lunch
Bacon, syn free sausage, spaghetti, egg
Ketchup - 1 syn
Fruity sauce - 1 syn
WW crisps - 4 syns

Snack
Options indulgence - 3 syns

Dinner
Fish
Sw chips
Ketchup - 1 syn

Total syns for today; 10 syns

Last edited:
So 1.5lb loss this week - another 1.5 to go and I will have lost 2 and a half stone!
Im feeling much better, and am feeling very positive.
Hope you've all had a fabulous week. :) xxx

Back