*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

hope you have a great evening with your bf..............depression is so hard for the person who is suffering it to understand and sometimes, i think, even more so for the loved ones of those suffering it. I remember when i was first diagnosed, i had a high flying job in the banking industry and one member of my staff said to my mum that they never expected me to be so weak! This comment set me back by months - i had never let my clients or staff down but i had taken itall out on my family. I am talling you this because i think you have a wonderfully supportive bf and family , it is so hard for people who have not experienced this first hand to understanding the impact the dark cloud has.............so, please if you feel completely overwhelmed take it out on your keyboard or pm me, i wont judge as i have had all the dark thoughts and thankfully come through it as im sure you will too

Sorry didint want to make such a serious post , just wanted to let you know you're not alone! Hope i havent spoiled your night, have a good one!

Love fionna

fayhamy said:
hope you have a great evening with your bf..............depression is so hard for the person who is suffering it to understand and sometimes, i think, even more so for the loved ones of those suffering it. I remember when i was first diagnosed, i had a high flying job in the banking industry and one member of my staff said to my mum that they never expected me to be so weak! This comment set me back by months - i had never let my clients or staff down but i had taken itall out on my family. I am talling you this because i think you have a wonderfully supportive bf and family , it is so hard for people who have not experienced this first hand to understanding the impact the dark cloud has.............so, please if you feel completely overwhelmed take it out on your keyboard or pm me, i wont judge as i have had all the dark thoughts and thankfully come through it as im sure you will too

Sorry didint want to make such a serious post , just wanted to let you know you're not alone! Hope i havent spoiled your night, have a good one!

Love fionna

Hey lovely.
Thankyou so much for stopping by.
How are you?
Thankyou so much for the support, my boyfriend is amazing but sometimes I feel like I am a burden.
I'll be sure to pm you.
Thanks for being here
Hope you've had an amazing day xx

hey honey - sorry to hear you are having a bad time - and i am really glad you have a supportive BF - he sounds like a dream - and remember, he loves you very much - you are not a burden!!!!
Keep smiling - xxx

You are not a burden! You are someone who cares so much that to let someone down effects you so badly, please always believe in yourself you are a good person..........you deserve to be happy and you will be stronger in the long run, please believe me, ive been there but ive also come through it. Yes, i do have lots of moments of self doubt and hate who ive become, but like you im trying to change, for me, and then ultimately for my family.But you know what self preservation is key, only you know how you truly feel please acknowledge it and then realise that depression is a medical illness and not a sympton of weakness.

Im really sorry to go on here but i so dont want you to waste the years that i did when dealing depression, and you are doing so well on sw that you deserve continuing sucess and YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Ellebear said:
hey honey - sorry to hear you are having a bad time - and i am really glad you have a supportive BF - he sounds like a dream - and remember, he loves you very much - you are not a burden!!!!
Keep smiling - xxx

Hey Hun,
Thanks for stopping by. I'll get there :) hope you're having a lovely weekend xxx

fayhamy said:
You are not a burden! You are someone who cares so much that to let someone down effects you so badly, please always believe in yourself you are a good person..........you deserve to be happy and you will be stronger in the long run, please believe me, ive been there but ive also come through it. Yes, i do have lots of moments of self doubt and hate who ive become, but like you im trying to change, for me, and then ultimately for my family.But you know what self preservation is key, only you know how you truly feel please acknowledge it and then realise that depression is a medical illness and not a sympton of weakness.

Im really sorry to go on here but i so dont want you to waste the years that i did when dealing depression, and you are doing so well on sw that you deserve continuing sucess and YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Hey.
Thankyou so much for commenting, you really are amazing.
My aim today is to be more positive even if it's a tiny bit, that's my aim.
I will always come back to your post when I'm needing a boost. Thanks Hun.
Hope you're having a great weekend xxx

Current Loves 3

Food & Drink
Alpen light bars
Pizza topped chicken (new sw magazine)

Exercise
Zumba!!
30 day shred :D

Entertainment
Eastenders - obsessed!
Marchlands

Beauty
Avon - Cellu-sculpt cream
Maxfactor mineral foundation

Fashion
Shoes! I'm really excited to wear some of my gorgeous shoes out to valetines dinner - I will be taking a picture of the ones I choose to wear eventually :)

Last edited:
Food Diary

Breakfast
Muller light toffee
Alpen light fudge (1/2 heb)

Snack
Coffee 1/2 syn
Alpen light fudge (1/2 heb)

Lunch
Cheese (hea) & onion potato cakes
Salad
Mayo - 1syn
Ketchup - 1syn

Snack
Melon

Dinner
Mash
Syn free sausage
Beans
Fruity sauce - 1syn

Total syns for today; 3.5 syns

Ellebear said:
Diary looking really good - xxx

Thanks my lovely xxx :) hope you're ok

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tootache!! My one side of my mouth has been sensitive since Thursday, but I've been awake all night with toothache and it's now one particular tooth. Omg.
I think its an abscess :( going to phone the dentist at 9 to get an appointment. Think I may cry a little bit now haha xx

Am now sat in the dentists waiting room. Id really like it if they yank the little loser out but it's more likely to be some antibiotics. Fun fun!! X

Ellebear said:
OMFG i feel your pain :( is it widsom teeth?? xx

:( no my tooth that had a big filling in had died, and that's why it hurt so bad because the nerves were dying.
They had to remove it, so I haven't been to work today just been trying to rest. My wisdom tooth is yet to come through so it should fill the gap as the tooth I had out was right at the back.
Hope you've had a lovely day x x

:( no my tooth that had a big filling in had died, and that's why it hurt so bad because the nerves were dying.
They had to remove it, so I haven't been to work today just been trying to rest. My wisdom tooth is yet to come through so it should fill the gap as the tooth I had out was right at the back.
Hope you've had a lovely day x x

fayhamy said:
Wonder how much a tooth weighs lol, in my opinion every little helps!!!

Haha love it! :) x

Ellebear said:
love it!!! i am like that if i get my hair cut!!! haha! x

Haha! Love it!! Xx

Back