*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Hi Anna,

You've been so hard on yourself, 33 syns isn't that bad at all, I had 25 syns on Saturday night and felt like I had been successful! Just keep your syns lower than normal and for the next few days and you'll be fine. You have done so well after how you said you were feeling. You're doing great.

I had a fab time in Paris this summer and didn't spend that much - we stayed in an old fashioned and not very luxurious but very very cute hotel in the exact neighbourhood where Amelie was filmed. We didn't spend much as we had picnics and the best breakfasts in little cafés. We also walked everywhere but I'm glad we did as we discovered lovely parts of Paris we would have never seen.

If you want some tips about where we went just let me know xxxxxxxxx

julesmorris said:
Hi Anna,

You've been so hard on yourself, 33 syns isn't that bad at all, I had 25 syns on Saturday night and felt like I had been successful! Just keep your syns lower than normal and for the next few days and you'll be fine. You have done so well after how you said you were feeling. You're doing great.

I had a fab time in Paris this summer and didn't spend that much - we stayed in an old fashioned and not very luxurious but very very cute hotel in the exact neighbourhood where Amelie was filmed. We didn't spend much as we had picnics and the best breakfasts in little cafés. We also walked everywhere but I'm glad we did as we discovered lovely parts of Paris we would have never seen.

If you want some tips about where we went just let me know xxxxxxxxx

Hey!
I completely added it up wrong it was actually 47 syns :( thanks for the boost hun :) as soon as we make a decision I'll let you know! Thanks so much Hun you're a star. Hope you're okay and having a fab week xxxxxx

How you doing? Have you had a good day today food wise?
I have that 30 day shred! It's really hard isn't it!! I haven't managed to complete any of it yet lol.

Paris sounds lovely very romantic!! And jules idea sounds very good.

How much have you lost so far?

happy27 said:
How you doing? Have you had a good day today food wise?
I have that 30 day shred! It's really hard isn't it!! I haven't managed to complete any of it yet lol.

Paris sounds lovely very romantic!! And jules idea sounds very good.

How much have you lost so far?

Hey! Yesterday was okay, had a good food day :) you doing okay?
Go for it - as soon as you get going you get the jillian Michael's bug hehe!
I have lost just over 2 and a half stone x

Hey!
Food diary

Breakfast
Banana
Toffee mullerlight

Snack
Scan bran cake 2syns (heb)
Half bag of crisps 2syns

Lunch
Spaghetti Bol 2syns
Cheese (hea)

Snack
Banana
Cheese curls 3.5 syns

Dinner
Chicken salad
Salad cream 2syns

Total for today 11.5syns

anna_vixen said:
Hey! Yesterday was okay, had a good food day :) you doing okay?
Go for it - as soon as you get going you get the jillian Michael's bug hehe!
I have lost just over 2 and a half stone x

Wow 2 and a half stone?! That's amazing well done!! :)
Yea I need to get back into the DVD need to open all the windows and sweat it out (ew gross sorry) lol do u find it hard? God I did!! I'm on track and doing well Judy wish it came off faster!!

happy27 said:
Wow 2 and a half stone?! That's amazing well done!! :)
Yea I need to get back into the DVD need to open all the windows and sweat it out (ew gross sorry) lol do u find it hard? God I did!! I'm on track and doing well Judy wish it came off faster!!

Thanks hun :)
I've done worse exercise, so I think it's not too bad actually lol. Good :) well done you! I know me too, but slow and steady wins the race! Xx

Hey Hey!

2.5 off this week. Hooray! Feeling a bit more motivated :) I will do this!!

Hope everyone has had a good week this week.

Aim this week; to stay within 11syns a day.

New love = Chocolate bliss hi-fi bars YUM!!

Food Diary

Breakfast
Bacon
Spaghetti
Fruity sauce - 1syn

Lunch
Cheese omlet (hea) (heb)

Snack - Taster Evening - 4syns?
Chocolate bliss hi-fi bar - 6 syns

Dinner
Fish & SW chips
tomato ketchup - 1syn
Curry sauce - 4syns

Total; 16syns

Hi Anna!

Saw you in 6 months to sexy and thought I'd pop in and give my support!
Well done on your loss this week, and well done you with getting 2 and a half stone off - that's amazing hun!

I started 30 day shred two days ago - and am slowly learning to love to hate Jillian :D

Have a good week! x

Ela ine said:
Hi Anna!

Saw you in 6 months to sexy and thought I'd pop in and give my support!
Well done on your loss this week, and well done you with getting 2 and a half stone off - that's amazing hun!

I started 30 day shred two days ago - and am slowly learning to love to hate Jillian :D

Have a good week! x

Hey!! Thanks Hun :)
Thankyou !!
You are doing fabulously! Keep it up :D
Jillian is the bane of my life - but I love it at the same time :) she's fabulous
Day 2 level 2 for me today! Ah!
Hope you're shredding goes well! :)
Xx

Food Diary

Breakfast
Chocolate bliss hifi bar (heb)

Lunch
Jacket potato beans & cheese (hea)

Dinner
Chicken curry and rice

Supper
Kebab chicken meat - 5syns
mayo - 1syn
bbq sauce - 1syn

total for today = 7 syns

well done Anna, my kids and i have been quite poorly so not been on here for over a week. keep up the great work hun

Hey. Sorry for the lack of posts, had a rough couple of days, but I'm back on the wagon now. Hope everyone is doing well. Business as normal tomorrow ;) xxxxx

Update;

So I have not been doing very well recently, I have still been on plan-ish, but not been counting my syns properly.
I've lost 1lb this week, so not too bad, but I know I can do better. I have been keeping up with my exercise and have managed to do over 2 and a half hours this week.
I have lost my motivation this week, partly because, Im not going to Paris anymore, as we are definetly going to America next year.
I've lost my mojo and I'd like it back! I will be updating my food diary every day - no more slacking!!
Hope everyone is doing well! xx

Food Diary

Breakfast
Bacon Sandwich (heb)
ketchup - 1syn

Snack
Clementine

Lunch
BBQ chicken salad
Salad cream - 2syns
BBQ sauce - 1syn

Snack
Hi-Fi bar - 6syns

Dinner
Meatballs and spaghetti
Peri Peri sauce - 1syn

Total for today; 11syns

Ellebear said:
good for you losing a lb - thats my aim each week!!! xxx

Thanks Hun, congratulations for your loss this week! Xxx

Hey! So I've had a terrible night's sleep, I could my chest getting tighter and tighter all night. I've got up and can hardly talk, I think I have got my nephews chest infection. Boo! :( feeling very poorly, unsure of whether to go into work, I think I'll try.
Was meant to be going out tonight, but I don't think i can, my rule is if I can't get to work I definetly can't go out.
Ahhh my throat is killing me.
I know this post was pretty boring and me just whining, but that's what I'm good at haha!! Xx

Back