Burger 1 syn
Onions
Ketchup

Dinner
Syn free sausage
Mash
Beans
Ketchup 1 syn

Hi! So I've been on holiday and have weighed in tonight with a gain, I am now at 18.8, I did get down to 18 and half a pound. Back on it 100%!!
expect new recipes from me!
Hope everyone is doing okay xxx

1st July - plan

Breakfast
Bacon
Potato
Spaghetti
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Alpen bar 3 syns

Snack
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Lunch
Syn free sausage
Beans
Toast heb
Ketchup 1 syn
Butter 3 syns

Snack
Muller light

Snack
grapes

Dinner
Out at my sisters who knows!!?!?
Had a BBQ- flexi synning it - back on it tomorrow x

Total 12 syns

Total for week 84
Total left 72

Last edited:
2nd July - plan

Breakfast

Snack
Muller light
Clementine

Lunch
Jacket potato
Tuna
Salad cream 1 syn
Cheese hea

Snack
Grapes

Dinner
Stir fry
Sauce 6 syns

Total syns - 7

3rd July 2011

Breakfast
Spaghetti
Toast
Butter 2 syns
Brown sauce 1 syn

Snack
Alpen 3 syns
Banana

Lunch
Salad
Chicken
Salad cream 1 syn
Mayo 1 syn
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Dinner
All day breakfast;
Bacon
Syn free sausage
Potato
Beans
Fried onion
Ketchup 1 syn

13 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast
Bacon
Beans
Bread heb
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Alpen light 3 syns
Strawberries

Lunch
Burgers 1 syn
Sw chips
Mayo 1 syn
Muller light

Dinner
Out at a Chinese buffet with a friend- flexi-syn

Total syns; 6 syns

Satine said:
Hey hun, glad to see you are back on it :)

Just wondering which sausages you are having coz I didn't think there were any syn free one's anymore??

Hi, thanks for stopping by, hope you're okay.

Im having the ones from a butcher near me, they've been syn free for ages and have never affected my weight loss so I'm still counting them as free.

Xx

Hi, thanks for stopping by, hope you're okay.

Im having the ones from a butcher near me, they've been syn free for ages and have never affected my weight loss so I'm still counting them as free.

Xx

Ah ok cool, might have to browse some of my local one's see if they have some haha! Was having a nosey at some EE diary's to get some more food ideas and just spotted you had syn free one's so was curious, thanks :)

Yesterdays food diary

Breakfast
Beans
Toast heb
Butter 2 syns

Lunch
Banana
Mug shot
Muller
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Alpen 3 syns

Snack
Orange

Dinner
Chilli
Cheese hea

Total 9 syns

7th July Plan

Breakfast
bacon & cheese toastie heb and hea

Snack
Alpen 3 syns

Lunch
Noodles
Muller
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Snack
fruit

Dinner
Chicken kebab meat 5 syns
Salad

Total - 12 syns

Hello! I haven't properly been on here for a while now and have been messing about for a couple of months!
I've had a whole lot going on, with jobs, health issues etc.
I'm looking to be on the mend now.
I had 3 interviews in 3 days and got offered all 3! - Very very stressed!!

I'm starting my new job in Spetember but have been doing some training so I'm ready for it.
I'll be working full-time with special needs children - I'm only 20 and have got my dream job!!

Health-wise, I've been to the doctors for my horrendous IBS, I'm now on Mebeverine to help my stomach relax a bit!
I am currently on anti-biotics because my nerve in my tooth is dying, and is extremely painful, I'm going to have a root canal next Wednesday, so I'm having to live off painkillers until then. - Not happy!!!

I did however have a wonderful holiday, I went to Wales for a weekend with the other half and enjoyed it thoroughly - it was just what I needed!!!

I don't know whether I've mentioned this before, but I play the flute, and am playing at a big venue very soon yay!!
I'm also getting involved with one of the hospitals near where I live, and I'm going to go and play to some of the patients to cheer them up - I went and visited the other day, and it really was an eye-opener.

With all of this going on SW has really been to the back of my mind, and its now time to step up and go for it once again.
I'm nowhere near done losing my weight so this is it!
I've said this many times before, but I'm going to try my best to get back on plan!
I've also shared the plan with my sister and she's going to have a go for a week, she just wants to lose the weight she gained whilst having her baby - so not alot. So if she can do it with going to work full-time, having a 1 year old to contend with, running a household etc. I can do it whilst I'm not working, and live at home with the parents!
Here it is in black and white.
You are overweight - you will lose weight - you will not find it super easy - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Last edited:
Hi Anna, i've spent my morning at work reading your diary, your ups and downs and your motivations! Your diary truly is amazing, i have loved reading it, it is open and honest and sound like every slimmer i've ever known. Chocolate/crisps are my demon and in 6 weeks i've not had one packet of crisps and minimal chocolate - have been treating myself to celebrations and mikado! - and so far lost 21lb! I'm over the moon, my OH is very proud and my boss is supportive too.

I loved reading your motivations, so similar to mine also, but i fear i started my journey too late for some of them, my main motivation is that i'm getting married next year and don't want to be a plus size bride :)

Good Luck to you for the rest of your journey and look forward to reading all your updates xx

Hi Anna, i've spent my morning at work reading your diary, your ups and downs and your motivations! Your diary truly is amazing, i have loved reading it, it is open and honest and sound like every slimmer i've ever known. Chocolate/crisps are my demon and in 6 weeks i've not had one packet of crisps and minimal chocolate - have been treating myself to celebrations and mikado! - and so far lost 21lb! I'm over the moon, my OH is very proud and my boss is supportive too.

I loved reading your motivations, so similar to mine also, but i fear i started my journey too late for some of them, my main motivation is that i'm getting married next year and don't want to be a plus size bride :)

Good Luck to you for the rest of your journey and look forward to reading all your updates xx

Hi lovely!
Thankyou for taking the time to read my diary, I really have been slacking recently, but have found the motivation to keep going and get back on track :)
You are a saint to keep off the crisps - not sure how you're doing it!!
I'm loving mikado's at the moment! A great choice for us slimmers!
What a fabulous weight loss so far! Thats great - you should be super proud of yourself - definetly an inspiration to me!!
You've got such an amazing goal - getting married is a fabulous target for you! You can do it!! :D

Keep up your amazing work!
xxxx

In's & Out's - haven't done one of these for a while!

In
Getting back on plan!!
The sunny weather
Drinking lots of water to try and clear up my skin
Garnier skin care range - doing wonders for me since I ran out of my Liz Earle
Getting to know the people at my new work
Wearing clothes that aren't leggings! HAHA!!
Asda George Sale - excellent!! :D
Watching Lost with the other half :)

Outs
My tooth - cannot wait for my root canal - I'm so sick of having toothache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The clouds in the sky - go away!!! - The sun was just out!
My rubbish skin :(
Having to wait until September until I start my new job properly!
Not being able to got to the gym because of my stupid toothache! I want to start running!!
& that time of the month - BOOOOOO!

I'm thinking about doing a half-marathon in October - will wait for this ridiculous toothache to go away though haha!! :)

Back