*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

WhitePigeon said:
Wow!!! That's brilliant, well done you. Did you do anything differently to usual? :-D

Thanks lovely! All i did was eat!! Haha! I changed up my healthy extras a bit. I have wrote my food diary on Here all week, have a look if you like xx

Food Diary - 15th July 2011

Breakfast
Bacon
Spaghetti
Ketchup 0.5 syns

Snack
Alpen 3 syns

Lunch
Chicken sandwich - salad cream 1 syn heb
Yoghurt
Strawberries
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Snack
X2 jacket potatoes
Philli 2.5 syns
Syn free pancakes

Dinner
Chicken in black bean sauce - 5 syns
Boiled rice

Total syns today; 16
Total syns used this week; 16

Last edited:
Breakfast part 1 :) x

Attachments

• image-1282841519.jpg
    image-1282841519.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 48
Food diary; 16th July

Breakfast
Onken strawberry yoghurt
Strawberries
Bacon and egg sandwich 1 syn

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Cheese hea
Philli 2.5 syns

Dinner
nando's 5 syns?

Snack
Options hot choc 1.5 syns

Total syns for today, 10
Total syns this week; 26

Last edited:
Food diary - Sunday 17th July

Breakfast
Bacon
Egg
Spaghetti
Toast heb
Butter 1 syn
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Yoghurt
Banana
Pineapple
Grapes

Lunch
Burgers 1.5 syns
Fried onions and peppers
Rice
BBQ sauce 1 syn

Dinner
Chicken

Snack
Warm milk hea
Alpen 3 syns

Total syns; 7.5
Total for week; 34.5

Last edited:
Food diary - plan - Monday 18th July

Breakfast
Bacon
Spaghetti
Egg
Toast heb
Butter 1 syn

Lunch
Jacket potato
Philadelphia 2.5 syns
Beans

Snack
Salad
Cheese hea
Chicken
salad cream 0.5 syns

Snack
Ww caramel mallow 3 syns
X2 mini strawberry meringues 2 syns

Dinner
Curry and rice

Total syns for today; 9
Total for week; 43.5

Last edited:
Hi,

I have spent last night and this morning reading through all of your food diary. You have done amazingly well! You are an inspiration to me. We seem so similar too, about the same age, we seem to like the same food and I've had a root canal lol. Also I went to Florida in January, I just wished I had the motivation you have before I went lol.

You have given me motivation to try my best on sw and stick to it this time!

Congratulations on your new job and your fabulous weight loss!
Right, going to look back at your diary for food inspiration and do a meal plan for this week. Xx

*SlimStar* said:
Hi,

I have spent last night and this morning reading through all of your food diary. You have done amazingly well! You are an inspiration to me. We seem so similar too, about the same age, we seem to like the same food and I've had a root canal lol. Also I went to Florida in January, I just wished I had the motivation you have before I went lol.

You have given me motivation to try my best on sw and stick to it this time!

Congratulations on your new job and your fabulous weight loss!
Right, going to look back at your diary for food inspiration and do a meal plan for this week. Xx

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to read my diary.
Did you enjoy florida?
I'm glad I have been some help, you can do it!!!!!
If you have any questions just let me know!
You will do it!!!! Xx

Food diary - 19th July

Breakfast
X2 quorn sausages 2 syns
Bacon
Egg
Spaghetti hoops
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Spaghetti Bol

Snack
Toast heb
Butter 1.5
Marmite
Cherry mullerlight

Snack
X3 crackerbread 3 syn
El laughing cow 1 syn

Dinner
Sw chips
Cheese hea
Spaghetti
Egg
Ketchup 1 syn

Todays syns; 9.5
Total syns this week; 53

Last edited:
Food Diary Plan - 20th July

Breakfast
Choc weetabix hea and heb 2syns

Snack
Pineapple fingers

Lunch
Gammon
Egg
Chips
Spaghetti
ketchup 1syn

Snack
Strawberries

Dinner
Chicken curry & rice

Todays syns; 3syns
Total syns for this week so far; 56

Last edited:
Well done on your fabulous loss! :) I've recently lost motivation.. but have been on the exercise bike for 40 minutes every night this week.. so really hoping that I'm back on track in terms of exercise! Unfortunately I just want to eat EVERYTHING at the moment, side effect of feeling pretty miserable I think. Need to shake it off and follow your example though!

Any magic reason why you managed to lose an amazing 8.5 lbs in one week?!

Abi xxx

Abigail Rosie :) said:
Well done on your fabulous loss! :) I've recently lost motivation.. but have been on the exercise bike for 40 minutes every night this week.. so really hoping that I'm back on track in terms of exercise! Unfortunately I just want to eat EVERYTHING at the moment, side effect of feeling pretty miserable I think. Need to shake it off and follow your example though!

Any magic reason why you managed to lose an amazing 8.5 lbs in one week?!

Abi xxx

Hi lovely, thankyou! Well done on your journey so far!
Wow! That's fab!! Keep it up! I'm hoping to get back to the gym on Friday - day after weigh-in!
I know what you mean - you can do this though!! - if you want something - have it! Just try and make it sw friendly - try a new recipe, that might get you going! Be creative!!
All I did last week was stick to plan 100% - having a hexa and a hexb everyday - I had about 60syns over the week, and ate plenty of free food!!
I was craving rice pudding - I looked it up on syns online - and it's quite high - so I looked on here and found a syn free one using a hexa - have what you want - but ask yourself - is it worth the syns? Can i Find something just as yummy for less or no syns?
That is what I did last week - and it worked!! Xxx

This is one of those afternoons, where I'm feeling super sleepy and relaxed - which doesn't happen much!
I am so excited to start my new job in September - I'm counting down the weeks - is that sad!?

I got one of my next sale purchases today - some grey work trousers in a size 18 - I cant do them up just yet - but it is definitely a goal that is going to keep me on plan all summer :)

Food Diary; 21st July - weigh in day!!

Breakfast
Choc weetabix heb hea 2 syns

Lunch
Burger 0.5 syn
Rice

Snack
Strawberries

Dinner
As I'm off out tonight and I've got to weigh In and do group 1st I'll bs having chippy tonight.
Kebab meat 5 syns

Total syns; 7.5

Last edited:
Well done on a fab loss, good for you lady!! I am still on my first week so finding my feet still but finding this site so motivating. Can i ask is the onken strawberry yog free? I havent come across it before thanks sarah

sarahrad said:
Well done on a fab loss, good for you lady!! I am still on my first week so finding my feet still but finding this site so motivating. Can i ask is the onken strawberry yog free? I havent come across it before thanks sarah

Thanks lovely! It is free! Eat the lot!! They're really creamy! And it's a really big tub. X

Back