*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Just had a sit out in the garden with an old friend :) was great! However, they did no mention my weight loss - obviously have a lot more work to do! :(

maybe there were jelaous!!! trust me! everybody can see 61,5 lb weight loss xxx

camila844 said:
maybe there were jelaous!!! trust me! everybody can see 61,5 lb weight loss xxx

Thanks lovely, that made me smiley :) xxx

good for your health as well!!!! xxx

26th July -

Breakfast
Quorn sausages 2 syns
Spaghetti
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Muller
Orange

Lunch
Pasta Bol

Snack
Burger x2 1 syn
Roll heb
Ketchup 1 syn
Mini milk 1.5 syns

Dinner
Jacket potato
Beans
Philli hea

Today's syns; 6.5
Total weekly syns; 48

Last edited:
So, am back from another gym session - and am starting to feel like i've been hit by a bus :(

tonight I did spin and then aqua - meeeeeep!

This week exercise wise I have done;

Sun- C25k W1 D1 30mins + abs 15mins
Mon- Core stability 45mins + body pump express 45mins
Tues- Spin 40mins + Aqua 45mins

Depending on how I feel tomorrow I might to another body pump - I must be insane! Will deffo do C25k day 2 :) yay!!
I hope I'll have a good sleep tonight! x

Wed 27th July - Food Diary -last day before weigh-in tomorrow!!

Breakfast
Weetabix hexa hexb

Snack
Alpen 3 syns

Snack
Mullerlight

Snack
Banana

Lunch
New potatoes
Salad
Salad cream 1 syn
Egg
Chicken

Snack
Apple

Snack
Strawberries

Snack
Mugshot

Dinner
Sausages and mash with beans
El laughing cow 1 syn
ketchup 1 syn

Todays syns; 6
Weekly syns; 54

Last edited:
Go Anna Go! Great exercise chick a dee! I bet you will sleep incredibly well tonight x I joined a gym last week but havent been able to go yet other than my induction am hoping once I get my long weekend at work over I can start from Monday and follow in your footsteps! Congrats and good luck for WI x sarah x

sarahrad said:
Go Anna Go! Great exercise chick a dee! I bet you will sleep incredibly well tonight x I joined a gym last week but havent been able to go yet other than my induction am hoping once I get my long weekend at work over I can start from Monday and follow in your footsteps! Congrats and good luck for WI x sarah x

Hi Sarah! I had a loooovely sleep - apart from when the other halfs alarm went off boo! :(
Well done on joining the gym! I absolutely love going! Thankyou! Hope you're having a good week! Xx

So, back from another gym session- I did c25k week 1, day 2, and then body pump- aching so bad!! Meeeep! Although measured myself today, and since the start of my weight loss journey, I've lost 12.5 inches off my stomach- yay!!
I also had one of the personal trainers come up to me at the gym whilst I was running on the treadmill, to say she would like to show me some toning exercises, as she noticed I've been losing weight - I wasnt going to say no to that!! So next Friday I have a session with her :) I don't have to pay for it either as it's already included in the price I pay monthly- obviously if I was to have a session every week I'd have to pay then. So I'm super excited about that!! The body pump instructor came up to me after the class and said well done etc. And told me to do pump at least twice a week, so will make sure I do that too!
Finally, when I got home from the gym my neighbour came and said 'you're wasting away aren't you' and I replied 'I hope so haha!!' a non scale victory there!! X

Thursday 28th July - weigh in day!!!

Breakfast
Bacon
Egg
Spaghetti
Toast hexb 1.5 syns
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Banana
Orange
Watermelon

Lunch
Chicken and salad
Cheese hexa
Salad cream 1 syn
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Snack
Muller
Alpen 3 syns

Dinner
Roast pork dinner
Gravy 2 syns

Today's syns; 12.5
Total weekly syns; 66.5

Last edited:
12.5 inches is amazaing - well done you. Fab to read all positive feedback you have had today....thats better than any food could ever taste!

sarahrad said:
12.5 inches is amazaing - well done you. Fab to read all positive feedback you have had today....thats better than any food could ever taste!

You're so right! What a fab way of looking at things! x

Just got back from a spot of shopping- found some good deals on jewellery. I maybe a little obsessed with accessories!! Haha!!
Was nice to get out and about and spend some time with the other half :)
I am currently wearing a rather expensive maxi dress that I bought last summer- today maybe the last time I can wear it because it's too big :( I'd like to get it taken in but the fabric is super stretchy, so not sure what they could do about it. :(
However I would prefer not to have a dress than not being happy.

On another note I am loving the Chinese style chicken from asda and it's freee! Yummy!!

Hi, ive just read your first page, and your last page on here, you're doing brilliantly, and you're a great inspiration. Ive been looking at what you eat for inspiration as well, it's given me a few ideas, and nice to see you still have the odd 'naughty' treat which is syn'd along the way!

Fredcat said:
Hi, ive just read your first page, and your last page on here, you're doing brilliantly, and you're a great inspiration. Ive been looking at what you eat for inspiration as well, it's given me a few ideas, and nice to see you still have the odd 'naughty' treat which is syn'd along the way!

Thanks lovely :) all I'm doing is following the plan - and it works!
X

Maintained this week- not happy!! I've been 110% and back to the gym
Will keep pushing through! There is no other way!
And as my sister said to me; it's better to stay still than fall down :)
However, I did get slimmer of the month! Yay!! Xx

Food diary; 29th July

Breakfast 1 before gym
Banana
Alpen1

Breakfast 2
Sausage
Spaghetti
Fried egg
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack at cinema
Fruit bowl