*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Food diary looking good love :) x

Confession :(

Hi guys, so after my super disappointing result at weigh-in, I did the worst thing I could have done and went off plan. However, I am only human. I was feeling really down about being on Slimming World and was super fed up. I started off the day well, but by lunchtime I started to eat badly :(
In the evening, me and my OH went to TGI's, and I enjoyed it sooooo much!!! It was mentally exactly what I needed to get back on plan and be ready to give my eating another push :)

I am now back on plan 110%, and I'm thankful in a way that I gained, because now I'm am super duper determined.

However, I am off to my in-laws in a little while, and they are doing lasagne, chips and salad for lunch. I'm going to flexi-syn that meal, but otherwise I am on plan 100%!
I am expecting a gain this week, and I stepped on the scales this morning and looks like a gain of about 1.5, but I can and I will lose once more, this is not the end of my journey!!!

Back on plan 100% - however at in-laws for lunch! ahh!! EE day

Breakfast1
banana

Breakfast2
bacon
eggs
toast hexb
mushrooms s
spread 1.5 syns
beans ss
ketchup 1syn

Snack
Nectarine s

Lunch - at in-laws
lasagne
chips
salad
flexi-syn!

Snack
raspberries ss
blackberries ss
blackcurrants ss
redcurrants ss
blueberries
and mullerlight

Dinner
x2 jacket potatoes - cheese hexa
chicken - 2 syns
salad
salad cream - 1syn

Total syns for today; flexi! & 5.5

Last edited:
anna_vixen said:
Hi guys, so after my super disappointing result at weigh-in, I did the worst thing I could have done and went off plan. However, I am only human. I was feeling really down about being on Slimming World and was super fed up. I started off the day well, but by lunchtime I started to eat badly :(
In the evening, me and my OH went to TGI's, and I enjoyed it sooooo much!!! It was mentally exactly what I needed to get back on plan and be ready to give my eating another push :)

I am now back on plan 110%, and I'm thankful in a way that I gained, because now I'm am super duper determined.

However, I am off to my in-laws in a little while, and they are doing lasagne, chips and salad for lunch. I'm going to flexi-syn that meal, but otherwise I am on plan 100%!
I am expecting a gain this week, and I stepped on the scales this morning and looks like a gain of about 1.5, but I can and I will lose once more, this is not the end of my journey!!!

I had a minor meltdown yesterday too lovely.. Consisting of me eating an entire pack of jaffa cakes.. So I know how you feel! So proud to hear how determined you are now though! Well done :) keep in touch xx

Hey anna, sounds like the trip to tgi's was just what you needed. If you can exercise like you do the diet will be a doddle x keep up the great work chick and enjoy the weekend x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had a minor meltdown yesterday too lovely.. Consisting of me eating an entire pack of jaffa cakes.. So I know how you feel! So proud to hear how determined you are now though! Well done :) keep in touch xx

Thanks lovely :) super determined now!! :D hope you have a wonderful SW day :D xx

Hey anna, sounds like the trip to tgi's was just what you needed. If you can exercise like you do the diet will be a doddle x keep up the great work chick and enjoy the weekend x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi! It really was, I am off to the gym in a little bit and will be doing a couple of hours - I'm addicted!! :D Have a fab SW Sunday! xx

Sunday 14th August - Red Day - 1000000% on plan!! :D

Breakfast
Muller
Berries - strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, red currants

Snack
Banana

Snack
Grapes
Nectarine
Clementine

Lunch
Chicken from tesco - 2syns
Cheese hexa
Salad-
Lettuce
Celery
Cucumber
Onion
Carrot
Salad cream 1 syn

Snack
Hi-Fi bar hexb1

Dinner
Roast dinner;
Chicken
Potatoes hexb2
Carrots
Green beans
Broccoli
Stuffing 2 syns
Gravy 2 syns

Total syns; 7

Last edited:
Hi guys - small exercise update for you, yesterday I went for a swim, and today I did; body pump, walking and then powerplates :D

Tomorrow I will be doing; spin class, then powerplates, then body conditioning :D yay! x

Food diary - red day - 15th August

Breakfast
Sausages
Bacon
Egg
Ketchup 1 syn
Toast hexb1
Butter 1.5 syns

Snack
Banana
Lemon hifi hexb 2

Lunch
Chilli;
Mince beef
Garlic
Peppers
Onions
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Sweet chilli 1 syn

Snack
Grapes
Mullerlight - toffee
1 ginger biscuit 1.5 syns
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Dinner
Sweet chilli chicken 1.5
with melted cheese hexa
Chicken salad;
Lettuce
Celery
Cucumber
Beetroot
Onion
Salad cream - 1 syn

Today's syns; 11.5

Last edited:
image-3561659625.jpg

Main meals for the week- plan!
May change Sunday to a red day if I can grab some wholemeal pasta.

Do not worry Hun! Think about it this way... If you were not on the plan you would have this evil food every day... Without control and not realising how much 'empty' calories we are eating... When u r on the plan you've done it and forget about it ... It is like having a big cry sometimes we just need it! X

camila844 said:
Do not worry Hun! Think about it this way... If you were not on the plan you would have this evil food every day... Without control and not realising how much 'empty' calories we are eating... When u r on the plan you've done it and forget about it ... It is like having a big cry sometimes we just need it! X

Thanks lovely :) you're so right. Hope you're okay :) xx

Yes I am fine thank you ... Just finishing my forth week and I am feeling great!!! Getting up hungry in the morning having proper breakfast loads of fruits during the day and trying to eat the earliest possible in the evening... I am checking carefully what I am eating and if I want to treat myself I know where to stop!!! By boyfriend loves the meals as well ( even if he does not need to... As probably like all men can eat whatever and whenever!) it is really not a diet! I had my ups and downs as well especially when I checked the weight but it is better when it stays the same than go up! Best wishes xxx

Yes I am fine thank you ... Just finishing my forth week and I am feeling great!!! Getting up hungry in the morning having proper breakfast loads of fruits during the day and trying to eat the earliest possible in the evening... I am checking carefully what I am eating and if I want to treat myself I know where to stop!!! By boyfriend loves the meals as well ( even if he does not need to... As probably like all men can eat whatever and whenever!) it is really not a diet! I had my ups and downs as well especially when I checked the weight but it is better when it stays the same than go up! Best wishes xxx

Great :) That's fab! :D
Love it! That's exactly the plan, you seem to know it inside out! My other half loves the SW meals too, keep up your hard work!! :) xx

16th August - food diary - red day

Breakfast
Cheese omlet hexa1
Bacon
Toast hexb1
Butter 1.5 syns
Ketchup 1 syn

Lunch
Chilli and coriander chicken from Aldi- free on EE & Red
Cheese hexa2
Salad- lettuce, onions, peppers, cucumber, celery, beetroot
Salad cream 1 syn
Sweet chilli 1 syn

Snack
Funsize chomp 3 syns

Snack
Berries; raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, redcurrants,and mullerlight - cranberry and raspberry

Dinner
Chicken curry
Chicken, tomatoes, onions, garlic, curry powder
Sw chips hexb2

Today's syns; 7.5

Last edited:
Back